at a stand still!!!

Options
why can't i loose any weight? my body refuses to go past 155#. what am I doing wrong? I'm getting tired of watching what I eat and exercising 4 to 5 days a week with no results. I am aware however that at 49 and pre-menapause my metabalism is shot. help anyone with some good tips on how to move past this stump!!!

Replies

• jesska812
    jesska812 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi the only tips I can give are the ones that worked when my weight wouldn't move for a few weeks - I went back to weighing things like my protein etc to make sure I was counting calories correctly. I went into MFP and reset my goals/stats so my calorie number was a bit more accurate. I got my heart rate monitor cleaned and checked so I was counting the correct number of exercise calories. And finally I just started to try and focus on eating healthy nutritious foods (rather than trying to fit a cheeseburger into my daily calories!!) and I stuck at it for a few more weeks and the weight did start to come down again.

Good luck and remember don't give up
  • lizsharlow
    Options
    thanks so much for the tip. you hit the nail on the head when u said about fitting the cheeseburger into the calorie count. I do that too much. I will also reset my goals. thanks