Sacred Heart Diet ?

Options
2»

Replies

• Savy84137
    Savy84137 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm not looking for a long term diet or a magic pill lol I'm not delusional and I know theres no such thing. I'm just looking for a safe way to transistion into a clean diet and was told by my doctor this is a good way to make that change do the sacred heart soup for 7 days and than begin clean eating. Its like a detox from unhealthy processed foods.
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    just like low carb but they telling you to eat certain things on certain days along with the soup. I'd get fed up of that soup everyday.. wouldn't be too bad if you could have a different flavour soup for each day!

Lots of people say if you drop weight fast it goes back on fast. I dropped 7lbs in first week of dropping wheat and going low carb, 4lb second, but after that was 1-3lbs a week...I'm still losing (28lbs so far) & I have decided to stay wheat free as I suspect a mild wheat intolerance and reintroducing other carbs on a more regular basis as I get closer to my goal weight to maintain and planning to keep up the exercise which I'm really enjoying now I'm much fitter.
  • Shay3005
    Shay3005 Posts: 3
    Options
    Im on day 3 of the diet now and I lost 7 pounds so far. The soup is tasty but I dread four more days of eating it. I have lots of energy too. It does feel like a cleanse which is a good thing in my book.