Replies

• MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Hey and welcome feel free at add me.. love making new friends
  • Awes0meT0wn
    Awes0meT0wn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also fairly new here (today was my 10days in a row logging in) and my only friend so far is my Mom (not that it's a bad thing!) and I would love to have more people in my MFP life to be motivators and ones that I hopefully can help motivate.

I'm 34yo/F/205#/5'7" and am looking to lose another 64#...

I would like to see about adding you and any others that may want to have more friendly people in their database to go to for recipes/inspiration/etc.
  • ShaunaD81
    ShaunaD81 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP since Christmas day and LOVE this site. I enjoy encrouaging others, so please feel free to add me!
  • sivankeren
    sivankeren Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'd love to help. add me :)
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me :smile:

9821387.png
  • gordowens
    gordowens Posts: 55
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • kelif5959
    kelif5959 Posts: 202
    Options
    I'm pretty new here too - feel free to add me as well! I'm up for lots of friends and support! :)
  • caitlinmcauley
    Options
    feel free to add me. i love the support system this website has :)
  • Crsrmr10
    Crsrmr10 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey thanks for the support..
  • Crsrmr10
    Crsrmr10 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey Mandi. I'm Maurita. Congratulations on your blessings! Hang in there. I have been on here since the end of February. I've lost 9 lbs. I was discouraged at first. I felt limited, having to watch what I eat and keep track of it. I was frustrated that is until I started seeing results. LOL You just had a baby, so you know what they say (and it's true). It took you about 9 mths to gain your pregnancy weight. Give yourself at least that much time to lose it. It should go even faster monitoring what you eat and exercising too.
    Congrats on your first step. Here's to losing weight! You can do it!!!

Hey thanks for the support.. Its going to be hard.. I want to look sexy for my hubby.. Lol... We had a baby boy in March but he was a stillborn at 38 Weeks..
  • jeswoo
    jeswoo Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm new too and would love to make some friends. I am also a mother of two little ones and have had a hard time after the last one... who is now 4. :(
  • miss_devon
    miss_devon Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too! I have 4 yr old and 8 month old sons. Joined Weight Watchers 6 weeks ago and have lost 9lbs so far.
  • DBlythe50
    DBlythe50 Posts: 18
    Options
    Having children is a blessing but it does take a toll on our girlish figures. There is hope and it starts right here so, you just need to do one day at a time and you will see the weight come off. The key is not to skip meals, try to keep a schedule, I don't eat after 7:30pm and drink 8 to 12 glasses of water a day. I allow friends to see my food journal as it helps with ideas if you get stuck. Congratulations on your life style change......:flowerforyou: