Replies

• loves_jc
    loves_jc Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I say it works if you follow it
  • pkelly68
    pkelly68 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It will help. Here are my unsolicited tips. Park as far away from the places you go. Grocery store? First available spot. I think getting as much motion as you can will make a big difference and it's really easy. Get up every 20 minutes and walk to get a drink of water.
  • lorny39
    lorny39 Posts: 11
    Options
    Thanks for your advice, my biggest problem is walking as i had a very bad break in my ankle and its got pins, Also a surgery was done and they damaged the motor nerve in my spine and for a long time i could not even walk across the street, now after abt 20 years i am able to get thru a walmart and across parking areas to some extent but its really difficult and cause's me a lot of pain, I was a avid exerciser and runner when i was 50, so its probably helped me , so if i work in garden or walk 10 minutes to our mail box ,( in in country) that's my exercise i am doubling it now, and trying to stay active
  • TheMissingSock
    Options
    as silly as it sounds, everytime i have to use the bathroom, i go upstairs. it may not seem like much, but it adds up after a while!
  • scottstephens79
    scottstephens79 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    This site has been working well for me. My two cents is to follow the tools on here. The creators of the website seem to subscribe to the KISS method and, after three hours of independent number crunching and formula research, I've found the calculators here work fine. Just be honest with your diary
  • lorny39
    lorny39 Posts: 11
    Options
    Thank you Scott, and yes the calculators are good on here.