30 Day Shred Question...

Options
I'm new to the whole working out thing, so I started at Level One. Today was Day 4 with Level 1, and I can get through it easier. There are still times when I miss out on the last 5 seconds of the cardio (I get cramps in my calf muscles doing that "jumprope" move") but I'm getting mroe comfy.

How long are you supposed to do each level? 10 days each would make sense I guess...or just until it gets easier and then you move up?

Replies

• lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    It's designed for 10 days at each level. Ultimately the choice is yours. Each level is supposed to help you get ready for the next one, though I certainly wasn't ready for level 2, it still makes me hurt really bad. Haven't gotten past that...
  • pelleld
    pelleld Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    It took me longer than 10 days to master the first level so I did it a bit longer. While each level got more difficult I was at least able to master them in the 10 days after level 1. This was my first workout DVD and boy did it change my body! I got a bunch of her other ones too and they were great! Good luck with it.
  • Raqfox
    Raqfox Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am taking my time with it. I started April 1 and am just now getting into level 2. Bad form my first day at level 2 put me out for a few days but I have recovered and am now doing the advanced moves, which are killer. I plan to go through the whole video again, though, when I finish!