Fat2Fit Radio Group - Anyone interested?

Options
I have been listening to the Fat2Fit podcasts lately, and have decided that their philosphy really resonates with me. It just makes sense to me, and I have readjusted my MFP goals to reflect this new way of doing things. I'd love to start a group with others who are following this plan. Are there others out there?

If you have never heard of Fat2Fit Radio, it's worth a quick Google search to see what they're all about. The philosophy, in a nutshell, is to "live like the thin person you want to become." Basically, you are eating the maintenance calories for your goal weight. They also recommend figuring your activity calories into your daily calorie goal rather than adding them in separately. I know that some people do the program as recommended, while others just follow the "goal weight" calorie level, but stick with the "sedentary" level, and still add in (and eat) their exercise calories.

Looking forward to seeing if there are any people interested in a group. Have a great day, everyone!

Replies

• melanieparker13
    melanieparker13 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have been looking at that as my new goals... count me in
  • MichelleRenee13
    MichelleRenee13 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I am in as well. I have been listening to podcasts and making adjustments. It seems to make a lot of sense and I am fine with a slower weight loss.

Michelle
  • d3mon4ngel
    d3mon4ngel Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I've not listened to the podcasts yet, but I've read up around it.

I'm following the second method that you mentioned - I've set my calories to sedentary and add in (and eat!) my exercise calories. I feel more in control this way, and it helps until I get myself into a proper exercise routine. I only started last Monday, so I'm going to see how it goes for at least 6 weeks, then readjust if necessary.
  • mrsrood
    mrsrood Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I am totally in the same spot. I started listening to it and want to try it out. I think it seems like agreat idea and would love to have some support! I have never joined a group so I am excited to see how this works.
  • androde
    androde Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    count me in, not yet listened to the podcasts but have adjusted my goals to fit in with their recommendations
  • nixirain
    nixirain Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I like their approach to fitness! It totally falls in place with all the other things I like to do like eat more to weigh less and strength training!

love those guys!
  • LoreleiWalks
    LoreleiWalks Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    The group has been set up. Of you haven't already, please join us!
  • Linbo93
    Linbo93 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I love these guys, I agree with their phoilosophy and I'm ready to "take the leap" and increase my calories. Could use some support! :OD