Starting 30 Day Shred- need motivating pics

Options
I am starting Jillian Michael's 30 day shred and would love for anyone who has done this in the past to post some before and after pics for motivation!!!!! Thanks!!!! Also, any opinions would be welcomed.. does it work? is it worth it?

Replies

• JenniferDent_CHC
    JenniferDent_CHC Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I just started L2 of the 30 Day shred. Google 30Day Shred result images. There are a ton on the web. Good luck!
  • amberrr20
    amberrr20 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I dont have any pictures...yet. I just started level 2 today. I only did level 1 for 8 days cause i felt like i was ready to move on. but just in level one, i lost 8lbs and 6 inches total. im 5'9 and went from 185-177.
    Good luck! I really enjoy it and i know you wil too!! :happy:
  • EPICSRT
    EPICSRT Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Not the prettiest pictures, but other than the occasional bicycle ride pretty much all of my workouts have been with JM. I've done 30 Day Shred as well Ripped In 30 twice and also 6week6pack and the latest one Extreme Shed and Shred.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/572262-300-consecutive-days-of-mfp-w-pics-almost-60-pounds-lost

The first pic isn't showing up for whatever reason, but the 2nd is labeled as 20 pounds lost and 3rd is from my first round of 30DS. I lost 10 pounds about 3 inches off my waist.
  • WenonaY
    WenonaY Posts: 203
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of it. Good luck with yours.
  • caitlingui
    caitlingui Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 of level 2. Am loving it so far! I was a bit disappointed to gain in my first couple weeks, but the positive changes in my body show that it's well worth it. I took a before picture and am really glad I did. Feel free to add me for support.
  • lhaas24
    lhaas24 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I am on day 5 of level one and have lost 1 pound and 1 inch off my hips already.
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    I dont have any pictures...yet. I just started level 2 today. I only did level 1 for 8 days cause i felt like i was ready to move on. but just in level one, i lost 8lbs and 6 inches total. im 5'9 and went from 185-177.
    Good luck! I really enjoy it and i know you wil too!! :happy:

Me too! Started level 2 today. Took 15 seconds to realise I have no upper body strength!

I'm doing photos at the end of the 30 days.

Good luck OP!
  • mommy7
    mommy7 Posts: 153
    Options
    I have Day 1 and day 10 pictures in my profile.
  • leosacredflame84
    Options
    Hi Jess, I finished the 30DD :) it is worth it! I dont have before and after pics but you have seen me in person so you know what I looked like before and after. For the first level I did it every day for 10 days than I started the second level and did that for 10 days the third level I did for 10 days but not every day. It works...it kicks your a** though!!! level 2 is the hardest, at least it was for me. Jillian gave me some nice toned arms that for sure. Also when I started the 30DD I couldnt do a push up to save my life. I now can do them fast and lots of them I cant even count lol. So I would say DO IT!!!!!
  • Motivated__
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you to everyone for the support!!!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Very worth it! I can find my before/after pics later but it's a great DVD. I only spent 5 days on Level 1...it's was the easiest and most would say a little boring. Don't let that fool you, though, because Level 2 is tough!! I spent 15 days on it before moving to Level 3.

I'm on Ripped In 30 now.
  • sonniedee
    sonniedee Posts: 26
    Options
    I don't have pics, but lost 19 pounds doing 30DS. AND it took me 59 days to complete the 30 days! So, if it gets too tough to do it daily, it still works to average an every-other-day workout with Jillian. She is a sadistic woman, but she definitely gets results! Doing Ripped in 30 now and am on week 3. She still scares me everyday! Hahaha!
  • tanyakay87
    tanyakay87 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I don't have pics yet to show off as I'm still a little conscious of my tummy but I can vouch that it works wonders. I am on level 2 at the moment and I have lost 1.4 kgs since being on it (and eating 1200-1300kcal a day) but it has really tightened my muscles up! My calves are better then they've ever been and my whole body has become smaller. I haven't measured myself yet but you can see already!

Feel free to add me and we can help each other along the way ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!