Pranks on the SO that goes horribly wrong!

Options
d2footballJRC
d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
Since I've been reported to be a wife basher from another post of mine (Stress at the gym), I thought I'd share a story of what my wife has to put up with. (God Bless her tender soul!) Now if you don't like to read semi long blocks of words you might just want to hit the back button now. If you really don't want to hear a rambling yet hopefully semi funny story you might want to stop here as well. Now all warnings have been made please take your seats!

Prank #1.

The story is back about 6 years ago when my wife and I were both still in college and working part time to make ends meet. We were newly weds and we were living in a cheap apartment that I loving called "the cave" it was the ultimate man pad. Basement windows CHECK, concrete floors with thin carpet on top CHECK, hallway smells like vomit from all the college kids throwing up CHECK, randomly find strangers passed out in the hallway, usually just drunk CHECK. The place was a dive, but it was close to campus and it was affordable for us.

Well there was a rash of Brown Recluse spider bites in the apartment complex. That is important to note because A. as a child I was bitten by a B.R. on my foot, and B. SPIDERS FREAK ME THE HE**Z OUT. I literally scream like a mixture of a air horn, Mariah Carey, and a teenage girl combined when I see one now. This news was not good news to me. I was telling my wife and she looked at me and told me to "suck it up wussy". Now being a man that hurted the little bit of pride that I had built up over the years. Thus I got an idea that I thought was ingenious. I was pretty sure I was a freaking genius with this idea.

So that day I went to wal-mart and bought a bag of those fake plastic spiders. I decided I would teach my wife a lesson. Anyways so we go to bed that night, once she is asleep and I shined a flashlight on the ceiling to make sure there was no real spiders, I pulled out the bag of fake spiders I had bought. My wife has VERY curly hair and I started to one by one put the spiders in her hair as she slept. I kept thinking to myself how this is the ultimate prank. I will totally rule with this one, It will be so incredibly hilarious.

I then went to bed. After a few hours of me being asleep I hear... AAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY F*ing G** AAHAHAHAHA SCREAM, you know the type that you hear from the lady in horror flicks. Let me tell you what I never hoped out of bed so fast in my life. I look over at my wife and I see the spiders I FREAK out in my sleep daze and what do I do.. I scream like a little girl and I run into the front room and shut the door. About the same time my wife figures out they are fake my sleepy daze wears off and I remember what I did. I open up the bed room door and on the bed sits my wife. She was lacking the smile and laugh I had expected the night before when I went to bed. Needless to say I slept on the couch that next night.. but only after my wife told me how she killed two spiders on it. I got no sleep that night.

That was the start of a wonderful pranking relationship. While this writing isn't as creative and colorful as some of my others, I hope you enjoy the sheer awesomeness of the prank. To date that is still in my head one of the best pranks I've pulled off.

Replies

• NSQuintana
    NSQuintana Posts: 207
    Options
    :laugh: GREAT STORY!!! It really sounds like you guys have a great time together! I can totally relate. I HATE Spiders! Thanks for sharing!
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    My housemate and I prank each other, this was pretty amazing though :)
  • susieq101178
    susieq101178 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    So when do we get to hear a story of something she's done to you? :bigsmile:
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

She's not much of a pranker. See is more of a loving forgiver.
  • Alice_Liddell
    Options

We did. She made him go to Zumba. :laugh:
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    LoL I can imagine you screaming like a little girl.
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Awesome story!
  • nomorewishing
    nomorewishing Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That just made my day, ty! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Austin1988
    Austin1988 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    If I did that, my wife would punch me square in the jewels, then proceed to offer sex for the only time that month.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

We did. She made him go to Zumba. :laugh:

I wouldn't call that a prank as much as testing my tolerance and what I'll actually do sober!
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    LOL!
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Nice job lol.
  • elissajk
    elissajk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Haha! Pretty funny!!
  • tig_ol_bitties
    tig_ol_bitties Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Just posted this on my wall yesterday. My SO works 3rd shift on occasion (he's a cop). He usually gets home around 6:30 and I leave for work at 7:00. Yesterday, he got home a few minutes early, and I was still in the shower. He waited outside the bathroom door for me to finish, and when I opened the door he jumped at me. Clearly, my boxing training has paid off because I went into attack mode and hooked him right in the jaw. He went down...and fast! When I realized it was him, I kicked him in the gut (seeing as he was still on the ground) for scaring the crap out of me. Had to put him to bed with a frozen block of tofu on his face before leaving. Needless to say, he'll think twice before sneaking up on me!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    OMG!! :laugh: Your stories CRACK me up!! :laugh:
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Ah, everythings making sense now, her trying to make you go to zumba and not giving in... She watned revenge! I retract everything i said in my last post! You should go do zumba with her :laugh: sounds like its the least you deserve! My partner plays pranks on me too, but i secretly love it! :drinker:
  • hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    we used to have a large gummy spider toy that floated around our family home, from time to time I'd find it in my shower, etc... But your story is awesome.
  • mcjmommy
    mcjmommy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    bump ... I made my husband read the "stress at the gym" and now he can see this too :) HILARIOUS!!!
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    A prank that actually gets the prankee AND pranker? Now THAT takes skill!
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    A prank that actually gets the prankee AND pranker? Now THAT takes skill!

I learned the important pranking lesson of "never sleep on your prank."