Hit a 60 day plateau .. progress pics

Options
LorahJo
LorahJo Posts: 151 Member
Been feeling really down lately that i've hit a plateau for two months now the scale just keeps jumping between the same 2 lbs :(
took some new pictures at work today and compared them to my before photos and oh my goodness it put a smile
on my face :)
I just wish i had took more decent before photos

PicsIn_1335387219181.png

Its picked me back up and Im going to keep going even though the scale is my enemy and wont let me break from the 200's grrr x

Replies

• crudd123
    crudd123 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm there with you! Been stuck on a plateau for a very long time but have gone from size 20 women's jeans to a 16 women's jean and a 2x top to a 14/16 top! I hate that scale! I just want to weigh 199! Grrrr!
  • cindaroo64
    cindaroo64 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look great! Hang in there...look how much you have accomplished!
  • JackieLM
    JackieLM Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am dealing with the same thing... I go from 200 to 202. I just cant seem to make it into the 100's. Great progress pics. Keep working hard, eventually we will get there.
  • syam3000
    syam3000 Posts: 37
    Options
    Wow girl! you look amazing! You will get past the plateau, hang in there!!!
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    You ook great!
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    200s? Really? You sure don't look it. That is amazing progress...don't give up!
  • StarkLark
    StarkLark Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    You are looking great! Keep it up and you'll get over the plateau :)
  • icandoit203
    icandoit203 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Don't get discouraged, if you exercise alot you probably need to eat more otherwise you will bust through that plateau.
  • jessejmes
    jessejmes Posts: 16
    Options
    Wow, awesome job!!!
  • pinkhu13
    pinkhu13 Posts: 133
    Options
    Glad you are staying encouraged :). I must say that I'm really jealy of your spongebob phone case.
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    LJ you look amazing!!! you are doing so great!!! and i'm sure this round of 30 day slimdown is gonna knock you out of plateau mode :)
  • LorahJo
    Options
    I'm there with you! Been stuck on a plateau for a very long time but have gone from size 20 women's jeans to a 16 women's jean and a 2x top to a 14/16 top! I hate that scale! I just want to weigh 199! Grrrr!

Wow congrats on the new sizes!! That's a huge nsv should be so proud! lol closest i have got it 200.4 x
  • LorahJo
    Options
    You look great! Hang in there...look how much you have accomplished!

Thank you :) might as well.keep.going forward no.point going back
  • LorahJo
    Options
    I am dealing with the same thing... I go from 200 to 202. I just cant seem to make it into the 100's. Great progress pics. Keep working hard, eventually we will get there.

deja vu!! Those.numbers are my numbers!! Here's hoping we break them soon!
  • robynelaine77
    Options
    The scale may not be dropping right now, but your body is totally changing. You look amazing! I can't believe you are in the 200's either! Keep your eye on the prize, push through it and you will reach your goals.
  • fatgirlzrule2
    fatgirlzrule2 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, hard to even believe you are in the 200's. I think you need a new scale! LOL Seriously though, you are doing fantastic! We all go through those times when the scale just won't cooperate. Just stick with it and you'll be in ONEderland soon enough!!!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! My scale won't let me creep under 200 yet either, I feel your frustration!
    The difference is huge, you should be so proud.
  • aprilgrl27
    aprilgrl27 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. keep up the good work! You will be there soon enough!
  • rhichi
    rhichi Posts: 133
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I'm stuck at 203, jumped back to 205 recently, and am back down to 204. I think it's muscle mass because I've been running/doing pilates and my legs are finally getting stronger, but boy howdy is it frustrating.
  • ItsShenMarie
    Options
    You look really good, congratulations and hang in there, you're doin an awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!