Hi I'm new!

Options
Hi everyone,

I'm new and would love to have you add me if you like. I'm still trying to figure out how the site works but I think I have the food diary down pretty well. I buckled down hard 6 days ago and have lost 2lbs so far.Im eating 1200 calories a day..for the most part. A couple weeks ago I started fast walking in my neighborhood and was doing 3 miles a day..but I hurt my toe and couldnt do it this week. I signed up for the gym and will be starting that the next day or so. I look forward to meeting some of you!

xoxo
Stacey

Replies

• boldaslove67
    boldaslove67 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm not all that new, as I've been on and off the wagon so to speak :blushing: but I'm back on now, and for good! I also, have a sore toe and it sounds like it's not painful at all, when you tell people they kind of think it's just an excuse but man oh man, it's one of the worst pains I've ever had - and I have 8 tattoos! It will get better soon, and don't try to work through the pain because it makes it MUCH worse! Good luck in everything, and all the best!
  • onyx1972
    onyx1972 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP... You will love the energy and enthusiasm.... I do... feel free to add me if you like... Good Luck on your journey:)
  • msprouse8
    msprouse8 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...I'm on my 2nd week and I've lost 2 lbs as well. Just keep doing what ur doing! Good luck!
  • dperich1968
    dperich1968 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I love this site. I am 90days new and have lost 11lbs all with the help of MFP.
  • Prettydoll589
    Prettydoll589 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    hey! welcome! you can add me! we can do it! ♥
  • FitterDee
    Options
    Hey im also new joined earlier today on App but logged into the site to get more info and check it out. Goodluck everyone feel free to add me.
  • jpfost
    jpfost Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You can add me if you like. I am on here pretty much everyday. I have lost 40lbs so I might be able to help.