Finally broke into the 120's

Options

Replies

• audreygonzy
    audreygonzy Posts: 169
    Options
    You look great! and you're short also! I'm about the same weight and height but it's hard for me to get my tummy to be as tight as yours? Tell me your secret!
  • Jessiestokes03
    Options
    You look amazing! Did you do any specific diet or work out plans? :)
  • Whatadiaryisfor
    Whatadiaryisfor Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You are so lucky!! I'm 5'1 and my stomach back when I was at 151 lbs didn't look anything like yours, I had a huge muffin top lol. I'm hoping the little bit of flab I have left will go away once I hit my 120's too. You look amazing! good job!
  • danithegirl89
    danithegirl89 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! I want a tummy like yours! Getting there sloooowly :) Great job girl.
  • christianadivine
    christianadivine Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :D I'm short too (5'0") and just recently broke into the 120's weighing in at 129. It felt SO GOOD because I also plateaued at 130 for the longest! Good job and keep up the great work! :D
  • margaretnaka
    Options
    congratulations to you! The last time I was in the 120s it was probably ten years ago, I hope I get to your size some day
  • kluvit
    kluvit Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Can't wait to join you...just a few weeks away.
  • DyanCB
    DyanCB Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    you look great! what a differance!!

how tall are you?

I'm super short! 5'1'!!

LOL! I am 5 feet even! My CW pics look like your starting pics! Definitely proves the theory that a certain weight on one person will look different on another even as heights are similar. But , I will catch up with you - give me time! You look fantastic - great job!!
  • nursegnet
    nursegnet Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! Look at em abs!
  • shay_younggurl
    shay_younggurl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! You look fab!
  • sweetpotatofry
    sweetpotatofry Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Like so many of the other ladies on here I'm also short (5'2'') and have been in the 130-134 range for ages. These days the scale keeps teasing me at the 131 mark. :mad: Hope I can get to where you are and look just as good!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    VERY COOL!!!! I cant wait to get to experience that...Ive been stuck in the 130s for a few weeks now...

MAJOR CONGRATS!!!

I was stuck at 133-134 for like a zillion months. Then I realized i wasn't eating enough calories and upped my intake. Then I started losing again!
    I'm curious: how many calories were you netting and how many are you netting now? Great job btw!!
  • cindyluu17
    Options
    Look awesome! Great job!
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I can't wait to reach 120, I'm 5'2 :smile: how many calories do you have per day? I

I actually got stuck for awhile at 135lbs and was eating about 1250ish. So I raised my calories 1400-1500 and I've been losing again!
  • SoBodyMazing
    Options
    Great Job!
  • sarahdee2007
    Options
    So excited for you! I just broke the 130s this week and I can't wait to get where you are! Congratulations!
  • meesapanda89
    Options
    AWESOME progress. You look great - healthy and strong :) Congrats.
  • trimom10
    trimom10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    You've made awesome progress and look fantastic! Way to go. I'm hoping to break into the 120s soon too!
  • amymarie8709
    amymarie8709 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Congrats!!! Your look amazing!
  • ashleyelizabeth18
    Options
    congrats! you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!