The Human Barbie Doll..... might give you nightmares

Options

Replies

• giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    She's even mastered the barbie pose. Crazy!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    It's looks like during surgery, they botched it and cut out her personality.
  • Princesa192
    Princesa192 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I don't see any beauty in that! She looks like a mannequin doll.
  • natalie2355
    natalie2355 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    i just posted that to my facebook wall :-X this is crazy!! i know she looks disgusting, but i cant help wanting her body over mine!!!
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    not as crazy as I thought it would look but its still very dramatic. I felt queasy just looking at her waist, like what if someone bumped into her and her boobs were so heavy and swung and took her off balance that she broke at the hip. What about her ribs ugh
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I just watched her video- ( i speak russian so i was able to understand what the hell she was saying)- she sounds to braindead, she's talking about how ppl should not show your emotions, that showing emotions is bad , bla bla, she soooo freaking annoying. And regarding her waist, she actually removed her ribs just like Sher...
    What would some ppl do just to get some attention on teh internet :grumble: Also I was thinking she must be really loaded to have money for all the surgeries ? no?
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    The face is what's giving me the creeps right now .. very doll like.

And this;

real-life-barbie-5.jpg
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    She is very pretty, and, despite the skinniness, has kick-*kitten* curves. It may be surgery, but *shrug*
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    This is terrifying, though. Too perfect.

x_aa3bf0e3.jpg
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    Hmm kind of interesting really, wasn't as scary as i was imagining lol
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Photoshopped for sure. At least the eyes.
    But I'm betting she has guys going crazy over her. Sigh...
  • rheelizabeth
    rheelizabeth Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    It's not even the appearance that bothers me the most, it's the way she physically LOOKS like a barbie, she is holding herself like she is hard and made of plastic. Her skin is wayyyy too smooth it really is very uneasy to me.
  • rachelleahsmom
    rachelleahsmom Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    In some of her pictures with little make up, she does look quite pretty. The dead eyes thing is a bit creepy, but clearly part of what she's aiming for.

I'd still happily swap faces with her.

You are beautiful just the way you are!

Do you think her feet are permanently posed for the ridiculous Barbie shoes?
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I actually saw a video yesterday of how she does her makeup. Her face looks pretty normal and not so creepy at the beginning (naturally) and she does crazy shading on her nose and face to make her face look plastic and doll-like. Her poses are what creep me out the most!!

This is the link if anyone is interested:

http://newstotalk.com/the-real-life-ukrainian-barbie-doll-valeria-lukyanova-video/

(The bottom video is the makeup one)
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm weird but I think she looks really pretty. >.>; Though I think it's really sad she got all those surgeries just to look that way. =/
  • TheReese1206
    Options
    Wow......not a good wow either :/
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    she is so photoshoped. even with surgery you cant make your skin look like plastic like that...
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Have you seen the one of the 15 year old who dresses herself up like dolls? She did a demonstration as to how she puts her make up on, etc....she had some special contacts that made her eyes look like animae.
  • MegRuthie
    MegRuthie Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Creepycreepycreepynightmarescreepycreepy!!