How to give compliments to women

Options
2»

Replies

• lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I don't usually do so and mean it either but when I do it usually something like looking good etc.
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    tell her you *kitten* to her every night, and that she is dating total losers, so she should change her ways by being with you. you can show her how to smell colors and see sound

and then send a C**K pic to her inbox

that's what works for me, at least

lol.... :huh:
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    tell her you *kitten* to her every night, and that she is dating total losers, so she should change her ways by being with you. you can show her how to smell colors and see sound

dude!!!!! NO........ haha

dont listen to this guy :laugh: just keep doing what u r sweetie
  • docktorfokse
    docktorfokse Posts: 473 Member
    Options

WE HAVE A WINNER
  • saintspoon
    saintspoon Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Well personally I like creepy douches on MFP!

So fill my inbox with compliments & perverted messages... keeps me entertained & reminds me that even if only for just having a vag I am a sexy goddes RAWR! :devil: :heart:
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Tell em they have an amazing and rear..even if they don't....especially if they don't.
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Well, to be honest it's gonna depend on the type of woman you're looking for. If you're around skanks, you can pretty much say or do anything and they'll love it...The only catch is they'll be lovin' it from about 50 other guys too. If you want to compliment a real woman, you have to show sincerity and respect...it's more work, but it's worth it. :wink: I've been married 13 years to a real man who compliments me every single day, usually many times a day. It doesn't give me a big head, it just makes me love him more. :love:
  • saintspoon
    saintspoon Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Well, to be honest it's gonna depend on the type of woman you're looking for. If you're around skanks, you can pretty much say or do anything and they'll love it...The only catch is they'll be lovin' it from about 50 other guys too. If you want to compliment a real woman, you have to show sincerity and respect...it's more work, but it's worth it. :wink: I've been married 13 years to a real man who compliments me every single day, usually many times a day. It doesn't give me a big head, it just makes me love him more. :love:

HEY! I'M NOT A SKANK!

Ok maybe a lil bit of an MFP skank :tongue:
  • ericarae33
    ericarae33 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    This thread has given me reason to smile today : ) Funny stuff....I agree with, just be sincere and not douchy!
  • torygirl79
    torygirl79 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Specific compliments are nice, such as "that outfit Is a great shade of blue, it's just like your eyes" (do not use if outfit is red or yellow). It shows you're paying attention to detail.
  • eodvarka
    eodvarka Posts: 30
    Options
    Just be completely honest with her--- she'll appreciate it either way!