NSV- GED

Options
2»

Replies

• deidradean13
    Options
    Congrats! My finace just got his GED a couple of years ago, so I know how hard it can be to accomplish. If you think about it, any person can get a high school diploma with a D-, but to get a GED, you need a C average. Again, congratulations on getting the GED and good luck going back to school! :smile:
  • terraskye
    terraskye Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Grats!! that is so awesome ...It's something my husband is currently working on getting now also.
  • teenasbody
    teenasbody Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Congrats I am very happy for you :-)
  • maiibeloved41
    Options
    congrats!
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!!
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! What a great accomplishment. :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Congratulations! I started my formal education with my GED as well - - I now have my MASTER's degree in Nursing :), planning to start my doctorate in the next year or so. The sky is the limit!
  • wstokes28
    wstokes28 Posts: 27
    Options
    WTG-congratulatons.
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    This victory will pay off for you many times over... NOW get serious about that college degree.
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!! You should be so proud of yourself!
  • gapeachintx
    gapeachintx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    congrats! I got my GED a VERY long time ago. LOL. but now i have been an RN for the last 13 yrs! I'm sure you are rapidly moving forward towards your next goal! you can do it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!