New to the website..

Options
Hi!! My name is April and I literally started my weight loss journey TODAY! Its time to make a change, its time for a new me! I am 27 and I have been married for 7 years and we have a 4 year old son. Other than God - they are my inspiration. I want to grow old with my husband and watch my grandkids have kids :) I am hoping to find many friends on here. I feel that its going to be easier and a lot more fun to have friends going through the same things I am to help lift each other up and motivate. I know this is going to be a long journey, but I am READY!

~April

Replies

• jillyjelly
    jillyjelly Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    well I learned the first step is to admit you have to lose weight I know I did- but it has been worth it and to have support - that a positive so if you want you can add me - heck I am still learning
  • sheluvshorses
    Options
    Hello! My name is Tessa and I am new here too. Feel free to add me. I can always use friends and support. I really don't have a support system in my everyday life.
  • Crumleygirl
    Crumleygirl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I try to be really supportive but realistic because compliments help eveyone.