What is your inches (or cm) goal?

Options
Since I've stopped focusing on my weight, I've been much more focused on my waist size.

I'm 5'10.5 and presently have a 29.5" waist and am trying for a 27.5" waist.
I'd also like to get my naval under 30" cause right now it's 32.5"

How about you? What is your goal? What is your height too?

Replies

• hedwighigh
    hedwighigh Posts: 299
    Options
    bump?
  • chickabee5
    Options
    I don't really have a goal in mind as such, I just want to make sure I'm under 30 inches as that is the recommended inches for health wise :)
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    29 sounds good to me : ) !
  • striveforhealthy
    striveforhealthy Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4"
    Currently:
    34" - above chest
    37" - at chest
    28" - waist
    37" - hips

Would like:
    25-26" - waist
    35" - hips
    Content with chest.

We'll see lol.
    But, now that I am like an average weight I'm losing more inches versus pounds. So, I guess it's plausible.
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    uhh....depends on what we're measuring! :laugh:

But to keep this clean....I've lost about 3 inches off my waist and would like to lose around 3 more. Chest is down about 2 inches and it could lose a 2-3 more. Neck is down 1/2 inch and it could drop up to another 1/2 inch. Biceps....are holding steady and I wouldn't mind adding an 1 inch.

Now I think that's all I'm going to talk about.... :wink:
  • inlander
    inlander Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and while I would LOVE a 27.5" waist, I don't think that'll ever happen (even at my skinniest it was probably 29").

My inch goals are 38-40", 30", 38" (B, W, H respectively). Right now they're.... much larger than that, LOL.
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    36", 24", 26"- Marilyn, baby! :P

I'm kidding....sort of. I'm currently at around 36", 30", 37" so to get to Ms. Marilyn's status, I'll just need to whittle my waist (which is odd because I feel like I have a small one already- it's my belly that needs to shrink).

Seriously dilemma here guys, let me know your thoughts: I know you can't "spot" tone, but that being said I always have disliked my belly and want to flatten it as much as possible. BUT with more exercising etc. I'm worried I'll lose my boobs and *kitten*, which I really like at where they are currently. I KNOW my *kitten* has been shrinking with the rest of me since discovering MFP but I don't want it to go! That only thing I've heard to help is doing squats. Haven't been measuring my chest but all my bras still fit at least. So what do I do about the belly issue without losing the rest of me? I like having a 'woman's' figure with some curve and a liiiittle bit of fat and do not want to get super cut.
  • buckeye86
    buckeye86 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I currently have a 28 in. waist, but would like it to be 25-26. Though, I do think it's more important for me to focus on my belly since that isn't shrinking so much compared to my natural waist. It would be nice to lose another 4 inches or so off of there. I don't really care if I lose more from anywhere else. Toning up my thighs is important to me, but I don't care if they actually get smaller.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Current measurements are: 38-35-41 (Bust-Waist-Hips)
    Goal measurements are: 34-28-36 or 36-28-36 (lol I think this seems right)

:bigsmile:
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Currently: 35-29-38
    Goal: 35-26-36 or smaller (we'll see)
  • curds
    curds Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Slightly off topic but how exactly do I measure my waist? I measure slightly above my belly? But I'm pretty sure something is off since the nr I get is 29 inches and that seems smaller than what I think I am.
  • slimpaul4369
    Options
    36-30-35 im 5ft 8 current weight 138 llb target weight 126 llb
  • vanderandkarl
    Options
    Slightly off topic but how exactly do I measure my waist? I measure slightly above my belly? But I'm pretty sure something is off since the nr I get is 29 inches and that seems smaller than what I think I am.

http://youtu.be/0pjjRvY7iKw
    this is a link to show you how to measure your waist line :)

my measurements are way over what you ladies and gents are quoting andi have 8 stone to lose but my main goal is to get healther but if i could have an ideal it would be 34-30-34 (back in my youth i had 34/26/36 thats never gonna happen again but i can dream )
  • pinkri
    pinkri Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm 5'2, have 27.5 inch waist and 36' hips, would like a 25 inch waist and 34' hips.
  • Aleara2012
    Aleara2012 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8" and my current wasit measurement is 34". my goal is 29". current hips at 43" and ideally at 37-38"
  • D446
    D446 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4, my current measurements are 39(chest) 29(waist) 40(hips). I want a 22 inch waist which will never happen. Realistically, I could have a 26 inch waist,, so if all stays in proportion chest and hips should be around 36.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!