Support System

Options
Hi eveyrone,

My name is Amy and I am just looking for a good support system here on MFP. I have a great support system at home but sometimes it is nice to get an "outsider's" view, especially when they are embarking on the same kind of journey.

Thanks much :happy:

Replies

• jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP! Looking for a great support system. Add me!
  • alscompass
    alscompass Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    New here also and looking for support. Go ahead and add me.

Trying to get a handle on my portion control and counting calories is the only thing that works for me. Good luck to you!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I comment on almost everyone's diary (if its not anorexic numbers) and/or weightloss and/or exercise for the day but RARELY get any comments in return. It really sucks!

Im on every day and do well commenting on others. Looking for return encouragement.
  • Rugbygurl
    Rugbygurl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! feel free to add me too as I reckon the more the merrier for any support we can get on our journey no matter how big or small :wink:
  • jon40084
    jon40084 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm down 11lbs so far - feel free to add me.
  • ShawnDMuth
    ShawnDMuth Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Tips for being healthy:
    1) Drink half your weight in ounces of water ex 200lbs=100 oz (128 oz is a gallon)
    2) Eat something small and healthy every 3-4 hours (speeds your ability to burn calories)
    3) Do something active every day (think daily so if you miss a day, no big deal) A structured workout program is best for design and pace
    4) Eat within 30 minutes of waking up to activate your metabolism
  • kritney
    kritney Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • AMS58
    AMS58 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.....
    I think a good support system is important.
    Please feel free to add me.........
  • mabear74
    mabear74 Posts: 248
    Options
    I totally agree that a great support system both at home, and outside of home are important! You got this! I just know it!