Are you an Ectomorph, mesomorph or endomorph?

Options
2»

Replies

• monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Ectomorph :(.

"Broscience" or not, all I know is I can eat a lot of food and not gain weight. Feel free to view my diary. I upped my calorie intake by nearly 1000 for the last 2 weeks and recently weighed in at exactly where I was 2 weeks ago... *sigh*

LOL you eat about 2500 calories a day.. im eating 2200 a day trying to lose weight and it feels like im starving myself!
  • mariobadr
    mariobadr Posts: 58 Member
    Options

"Broscience" or not, all I know is I can eat a lot of food and not gain weight. Feel free to view my diary. I upped my calorie intake by nearly 1000 for the last 2 weeks and recently weighed in at exactly where I was 2 weeks ago... *sigh*

LOL you eat about 2500 calories a day.. im eating 2200 a day trying to lose weight and it feels like im starving myself!

2723 calories per day from April 10-24, whereas before April 10 I was eating 1800-2000. I would suspect a 700 calorie increase per day would result in weight gain, no? And I really don't think I can eat more without exploding unless I start eating nuts like nobody's business.

EDIT: If you feel like you're starved on 2200 calories, take a look at some of my meals (ignore my movie popcorn from today :P). They can be very filling!
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options

2723 calories per day from April 10-24, whereas before April 10 I was eating 1800-2000. I would suspect a 700 calorie increase per day would result in weight gain, no? And I really don't think I can eat more without exploding unless I start eating nuts like nobody's business.

EDIT: If you feel like you're starved on 2200 calories, take a look at some of my meals (ignore my movie popcorn from today :P). They can be very filling!

yeh thats the whole point... if you are eating filling meals with less calories you are doing somethin wrong. you are not going to gain weight that way. you need to consume easier calories in order to put on mass like a 3k caloric minimum. any time i try to gain weight im at 3.5-4k calories and my metabolism isnt fast naturally.

gotta learn to eat if you are ever going to grow.
  • Renee02918
    Renee02918 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I think I'm wedged between Mesomorph and Endomorph. I've been looking for workouts to blend since I'm a hybrid of both, lol. *shrugs*