Hit a 60 day plateau .. progress pics

Options

Replies

• valwes04
    valwes04 Posts: 58
    Options
    You look so so great! As you said, no point in going back so must keep pushing on! Try not to be too discouraged- Hopefully you'll see the scale move down very very soon! Keep up the awesome work!
  • Hmrjmr1
    Hmrjmr1 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Keep after it last I have had 1 lb to go for the last three weeks, to reach my goal. of 100 used (I hate the term lost since I don't lose anything I used that pudge and proud of it) You'll get there and you are looking great!
  • gettingitdone1
    gettingitdone1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have the scale issue too but mine wont let me get down under 220 . i have been stuck at 220 to 230 since last August that is what brought me to this sight because it has now gotten up to 239 scary . before i joined this sight i have lost 86 LBS WE ALL WILL GET THERE IF WE KEEP OUR FAITH AND BE TRUTHFUL WITH OUR EATING AND EXERCISE

WE CAN DO IT!!!!
    I LOVE THIS SIGHT YOU ALL ARE GREAT
  • SoBodyMazing
    Options
    You look great! keep it going!
  • gettingitdone1
    gettingitdone1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    BY THE WAY YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!!
  • Gabbytenille
    Gabbytenille Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've been stuck for the past few weeks too! :( I hit 197 and now I float between that and 200! I really wish the scale would move down! I was hoping to be as close to my first goal weight as possible (165) before my bday the end of July! At this rate it's not going to happen! :( Somethings gotta give!!!! lol
  • Pinoy_Pal
    Pinoy_Pal Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Your hard work is definitely paying off, you look amazing....now Keep It Up!!!!! ;)
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    You look Awesome, I'll bet you feel the same, great job.
  • fitbydons
    fitbydons Posts: 19
    Options
    Firstly awesome progress! What nutrition/exercise plan have you been following? Your body gets used to the way you eat and train and has adapted and not budging.... could be you need to eat MORE!! What intake are you on at the moment?
    Great job!!
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You look great! I have been on a plateau for around a month now also. I am trying not to let the scale bother me or bring me down :)
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!!!
  • vixkeri
    vixkeri Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing! It'll come, but again, amazing progress!!
  • LorahJo
    LorahJo Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    200s? Really? You sure don't look it. That is amazing progress...don't give up!

I am indeed I weighed in this morning at 201.8lbs :/

Thank you :)
  • DreamersWifey
    DreamersWifey Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Great Job
  • LorahJo
    LorahJo Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Glad you are staying encouraged :). I must say that I'm really jealy of your spongebob phone case.

Trying to stay encouraged but the numbers are hard to ignore :p
    hehe thank you! I love my case my boyfriend got it for me at Easter instead of chocolate :)
  • supernewyorkgirl10
    Options
    You look great! Keep working at it, don't give up :)
  • flisafakto
    flisafakto Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You do look fantastic!! I'm stuck on the exact same plateau... Sooooo close to finally breaking the 200s but the scales have barely budged in the past 2 months. I've tried switching up both my workouts and my calorie intake, with no noticeable results on the scales or measuring tape. Like you, the only comfort is seeing changes in pictures, and in clothes sizes.

I was feeling very defeated today after another week with no loss, but seeing how you and others replying to this thread about those frustrating plateaus keep your enthusiasm up helps a lot :)
  • AllLady
    AllLady Posts: 1
    Options
    That is awesome. I'm just getting started. I'm going to add some pics, but I'd love have your support since you have success! Good job.
  • pmaxson
    pmaxson Posts: 137
    Options
    You are really beautiful!
  • lois4468
    lois4468 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem. Just couldn't get below the 200 mark. My daughter gave me a diet plan she is on through her gym. Basically you eat only protein, fruit and veggies. pick 3 servings from the 3 and eat 5 times a day. Protein in each but you can mix it up. A serving should be what fits in the palm of your hand. Use olive oil where you may have used butter before.

I started this last Sat. and dropped to 197 within 3-4 days. Still working at it but not weighing everyday. I would only do this for a week just to get under then go back. to normal routine.

If you want more details, send me a message.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!