Tattoo-Free: Who does NOT have any?

Options

Replies

• glenbabe
    glenbabe Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    none here! Never cared to get any ! Its too permanent for meee. What if i hate it in 10 yrs ?
    My hubby has some ! they look nice on him:)

Totally agree with this ....so glad I am tattoo free...who wants to see an old wrinkly lady with a cuddly bunny tattoo lol
  • DaFrogRibbit
    DaFrogRibbit Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    None for me and don't plan on getting any. My little brother was an tattoo artist and always wanted to give me one. He kept saying he was going to get my drunk and put FROGGIESTYLE across my shoulders. LOL.
    He passed away a couple of years ago; part of me wish that I had a piece of my brother's artwork on me. If I wouldnt let him tat me, no way will I let someone esle. So No tats for me ever.
    I do have some awesome artwork that he drew for me tho. Love ya Bro
  • court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    Options
    <--- No tattoos for this girl!
  • superstankazz
    Options
    Think most of them look god awful.
    THIS!^:smile:
  • shell3986
    shell3986 Posts: 98
    Options
    I have 17 piercings and no tattooos. But I do love tattoos and have wanted some for years. Just too scared of the pain to do it!
  • mummyv811
    mummyv811 Posts: 237
    Options
    None here and only a few piercings - 2 in each ear!
  • ChrisIn757
    ChrisIn757 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    none for me yet. call it a commitment issue. :)
  • strandedj
    strandedj Posts: 128
    Options
    No tattoos here,i prefer them on men,although my husband doesn't have any!
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    No Tattoo's or Piercings.
  • NK203
    NK203 Posts: 35
    Options
    None. Never will have one.
  • superstankazz
    Options
    There is NO image or words that I want to look at for the rest of my life! I'm a different person than I was 10 years ago and 10 years from now I'll probably have changed too.....Tattoos DON'T change but people do! I can honestly say that I NEVER EVER seen a tattoo that I liked! Sorry, but you asked.
  • JayneTraub
    JayneTraub Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I don't have any ... the fur kind of gets in the way :noway:
  • FadedFreckles
    FadedFreckles Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I don't have any, I keep considering a small one but I'm so fickle I'd hate it by the time it healed!
  • marsjapriston
    Options
    I don't have any tattoos. I don't think people with tats think about how they will look 40 years down the road. I am from a fishing village where you could see how they look when both the tats and the wearers are old. Not a pretty sight.... :p
  • BigAardvaark
    Options
    None here, and never will.

If I ever get the urge to draw on myself, I'll use a magic marker or even just a biro ;-)
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Nothing to show here... I don't want that kind of permanent marking.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I always really wanted a tatoo but as friends and family got them and they werent done very well i quickly went off the idea, and realised i didnt want one. I also saw an older lady with her belly button showing and hands coming out of her wrinkly saggy stomach, and that put me off for life! Lol. Ive got my ears pierced and had my nose done 5 times but had a bad reaction to it and kept getting a bump on my nose. Hate this as id still like a teeny crystal one x
  • avafrisbee
    avafrisbee Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    No tattoos. Just pierced my ears, two in each. Used to have three and an ear cuff and a belly button piercing but they all got infected and closed.

I figure, if I ever decide to pursue a life of crime, fewer identifying marks, the better.
  • wjkfloyd
    wjkfloyd Posts: 125
    Options
    No tatts here.
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    no tats, they kind of gross me out! I do have two ear piercings and a belly button piercing that is now closed however :ohwell: