Tattoo-Free: Who does NOT have any?

Options

Replies

• hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    No Tats... I've never been a fan. Plus, I always think of the 20-somethings that get a tramp stamp of a butterfly and how that butterfly is going to look like a melting octopus when they're older. :noway:
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I don't have any, not sure if it's by choice yet.
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Don't have any and will never get any. Why ruin a beautiful thing ? All natural looks hot !
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Not my thing, either. Eventually that rose turns into a long-stem rose. Probably not pretty. I do have 5 piercings, though. In my ears. :smile:
  • CharityEaton
    Options
    no tattoos for me. I love them and am so amazed at the stories people have behind them but I just never got any.
    I had a piercing...HAD......then I got pregnant and fat and now I'm too old to get it re-done.
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    My sister asked a guy COVERED in tattoos once, "What are you going to do in 40 years when those don't look this cool?" He said, "Hang out with other old ugly poorly tattooed men my age?"
  • jpuderbaugh
    jpuderbaugh Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    no tats here. my ears are pierced but that's it. my hubby keeps thinking about one though.
    thinking about telling myself that when I finally lose this weight I will get one, because I feel like it will never happen, and knowing how life goes, I would lose it then (my point in giving myself this challenge) and be on my way to the tat parlor.
  • PurpleGyrl13
    PurpleGyrl13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    None here....unless you count the temporary peel and stick kind!!!! LOL!!!!
  • Hernandeak11
    Hernandeak11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I have two, but I like the fact that my boyfriend doesn't have any.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    No tats and not planning to get any.
  • dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    No tats, no piercings (well, just my ears).
  • Jesusgirl1984
    Options
    no tattoo's for me
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    None here. It's just not for me. I never really saw a need to have one.
  • MariaAlbina
    MariaAlbina Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    No tattoos here! Only piercings are my ear lobes, and it's going to stay that way.
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    No tattoos or piercings. Plenty of scars and birthmarks, or as I call them, all natural body art.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    No tattoos here! Only piercings are my ear lobes, and it's going to stay that way.

I am going to zoom your avatar anyway just to make sure. :bigsmile:
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    No tats or piercing here either. But I wouldn't mind getting a tat or two later on, who knows?
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Nope! Not now, not ever!
  • jen88ve
    jen88ve Posts: 153
    Options
    No tats for me... I have my ears pierced (and I only got those because I was in a wedding and needed to wear the same earrings) I just don't think it will ever happen, if I find something that means enough to me to have on my body for the rest of my life I would, but just to think that I could have a it when I get old scares the crap out of me!! :laugh:
  • kevinlynch3
    kevinlynch3 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Nope..no tats or piercings..call me conventional and boring.