Tattoo-Free: Who does NOT have any?

Options

Replies

• bethmakesmusic
    bethmakesmusic Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    No tattoos. My wife is trying to talk me into getting one with her for our 10th anniversary. I don't know...

I this that's awesome! I'm trying to get my hubby to get one with me for our anniversary :) BE a sport!
  • michelleepotter
    michelleepotter Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I don't have any, myself. My husband has thirty or so, and I enjoy his, but I just like my skin the way it is.
  • Arperjen
    Arperjen Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    No tats yet - haven't been able to decide. I have a 1-year rule: if I want a design as a tattoo, I wait a year to see if I still want it at the end. So far, not yet, and it's been 14 years. *shrug* If it's permanent, it needs to be special.

Though I do have my ears pierced twice and my eyebrow pierced. :D
  • L_amore
    L_amore Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    No tattoo's... just have my ears pierced. I like body art, don't get me wrong, but on other people, so I can admire it... just not on me. :tongue:
  • SirBen81
    SirBen81 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    None. I don't want any marks of identification.
  • welloiledmachine
    welloiledmachine Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    No tramp stamps here. I have enough flaws on my body....don't need to add to it. Ear piercing is as far I'll go. I don't understand tattoos and body piercings, but to each is own.
  • janenightingale
    janenightingale Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    No tattoos for me - I love the artwork but don't want permanant, irremovable damage on my body! I also think it is partly a genearational thing - I'm in my mid fifities and when I was growing up tattoos were not mainstream and were associated with old men who had military (or even prison) experience. Nowadays the artwork is amazing - I would have a 'full sleeve' as a picture on my wall but not on my body.
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are both tatoo free!
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    My dad is the only one in our family without a "real" tattoo.. He jokes that he does have three: the three dots that were "tattooed" on him for his radiation treatments! :laugh: (And he's been cancer free for almost 10 years!)
  • sassyshook
    sassyshook Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I have none! Cant figure out one thing I would want on my body for the rest of my life. i get tired of things to easy and if I constantly see something on me it will drive me insane!!
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    No tattoos here, though I do regularly get henna designs. I can't imagine any design I'd be happy with for the rest of my life, so the henna works out just right.
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    No tats yet! ~but in the next month I am getting 2 :bigsmile: I am still debating on the eyebrow piercing as I do have 3 earring holes in each ear so it may be enough piercings..LOL
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I have a birth mark ! but no ink..BUT I am thinking about it on my wrist
  • supermom2002
    supermom2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    *sigh* no. I have it all figured out too....but my doctor said "WTF are you CRAZY?" Really. She said that. She also yelled down the hall at me as i was leaving "no piercings either missy!!"

damn blood disorder.
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    No tramp stamps here. I have enough flaws on my body....don't need to add to it. Ear piercing is as far I'll go. I don't understand tattoos and body piercings, but to each is own.

I get the fact that you personally don't like tattoos, but try not to be so rude, there's no need...
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    Nothing ... I wouldn't be opposed to it but I'd have to find something I'd feel good about having tattood on me. Have never found anything. Tribal stuff I like but it's so played out. Something tells me I'll never end up finding THE piece.
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    No tattoos, just ear piercings. My husband doesn't have any tats or piercings either... and he's just perfect the way he is.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I have zip... Zero... Nada... But the white ink ones are looking amazing...
  • MrsRipdizzle
    MrsRipdizzle Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    <
    Ink free. Will reserve my opinion on the matter. I have, however, seen a few well-placed tats that looked absolutely SMEXY on both gals and guys.
  • Jon_Rod
    Jon_Rod Posts: 158
    Options
    No Tats yet, but soon : )