Tattoo-Free: Who does NOT have any?

Options

Replies

• mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I don't.

Almost did way back in my YDS years. Chickened out at last minute. Did not realize till then I have a needle phobia. :bigsmile:

Now I am glad I didn't. Imagine what that cute little unicorn head would have looked like with the huge weight gain and loss I have had. Hmmmm,
  • lincolnpalmer
    lincolnpalmer Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    None here. Iv'e always thought a tribal print is a lot like a wallet chain that you can never ever take off.

Hahahaha!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    No tattoos here. I'm more of a piercing kind of gal.

Pictures? :tongue:

Not unless you want me to get kicked off the site. :tongue:
  • NSQuintana
    NSQuintana Posts: 207
    Options
    No tats, but my after 10 years I finally agreed to get matching tats w/ my fiance. SOOO not looking forward to it :cry:
  • sarawoertink
    sarawoertink Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I like them, but I don't have any! I'm too chicken to have something on me FOREVER. Plus, I think nice, clear skin is beautiful too. :smile:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    None here clean and lean (well getting lean)

Hmr---I would have expected you'd have at least one with your military background.
  • bwmiller1
    bwmiller1 Posts: 98
    Options
    zero tats. nothing pierced. Almost got a drunk one. the crooked "i" from the St. Ides 40oz bottle. It was was a rough week.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Me. I still consider getting something original (and small) on my ankle or shoulder. I still may, but might feel a little ridiculous being in my mid 60s and going for a tat. :laugh: :laugh:

why? my mom got her first one after becoming a grandma...there's no age limit to tattoos
  • strunkm4
    strunkm4 Posts: 266
    Options
    I don't have a single one! I opted for piercings instead of tattoo's. The reason being, I've taken over half of them out and no one ever knows they were there!
  • JilianneNicole
    JilianneNicole Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    No tattoos for me!!!!
  • lklascala
    lklascala Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Proud to say no tats and no piercings (except one hole in each ear, which are very rarely used)
  • grumpy2day
    grumpy2day Posts: 212
    Options
    No ink on me, needles scare me and once I get old and wrinkled how is that gonna look? But I do like them on other people. I also like the temporary ones they paint on for me.:blushing:
  • woodsk67
    woodsk67 Posts: 88
    Options
    None..
  • Fubar_Bill
    Fubar_Bill Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Tat free regular joe here!
  • alc06
    alc06 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    None... but I can't say I haven't thought about it. :wink:
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    No tats here. I feel like we are definitely in the minority these days. Just not my thing.

We are in the minority, but I like to keep it that way. I'm normally the guy who dances to the beat of a different drum and so, while everyone is trying to do the "IN" thing, I'll do the opposite.
  • HowardRose
    HowardRose Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    none...nor will I ever.

This.
  • funkymoover
    Options
    No Tattoos, just ear piercings. Had my belly-button done but then gained weight and didn't feel it was attractive.

Same here :)

Like the idea of a tattoo but could never decide what to get
  • lklascala
    lklascala Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    No tatoos and only pierced ears. I have considered a small tatoo but my hubby hates them, so that's a no-go.

My hubby is the same way. Hates the way tattoos look. Says they're trashy looking and would rather have me tat free!
  • micheabe
    micheabe Posts: 3
    Options
    None and proud (: