Looking for a jogging buddy Crawley West Sussex are

Options
Hi all,

Hope your all doing well!

I'm finding it hard to find someone to jog with.

But all I want is to find a buddy so I'm not bored and we can push each other to work out hard, it can be jogging or down the gym.

I'm currently with Nuffield health club, but will be leaving at end of June.

Anyone local???

xx

p.s

Replies

• hyperkate
    hyperkate Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    BUMP for you :-). I am no where near but thought by bumping this may help x
  • juicebabe2014
    Options
    Thanks Hyperkate for bumping :)
  • juicebabe2014
    Options
    I am now working out at "The Gym" @ crawley.
  • nickowastaken
    nickowastaken Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Hi nonstop_18, I'm in Reigate. Not too far away. I train at Fithub in Reigate and also do pilates at Reigate Pilates!
  • pullem
    pullem Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi non_stop I'm in Pound Hill & train at K2, I currently run evenings twice a week as have to fit round full time job & 2 kids!!
  • juicebabe2014
    Options
    Hi hun, sorry for not replying back, stopped going on here as didn't get much luck. I'm still interested in doing a run, but I'm more of a beginner at the moment because of my lungs. But it would be great to meet up as where both in the same area :-)

Let me know what you think, thanks.
  • juicebabe2014
    Options
    Hi Nick, thanks for you reply, I'm shocked to say it was read today 28th March 2014. I've been busy and stopped coming on here, but I'm still looking for a buddy, sad to say that Reigate is a bit too far for me. Looking for local people really unless you travel to Crawley to work? Thanks for your reply. Sorry for not answering back sooner :-)
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm in Crawley :) Train at K2 and "try" to run about 3 times a week. PM me if you're still looking :)
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    And wow, just noticed this thread was originally from 2012! lol!