Boob support for large breasted women who run

Options

Replies

• designsbybriana
    designsbybriana Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I also have the moving comfort Maia bra and it is an underwire and very supportive. You can find moving comfort by googling or looking on ebay I've noticed they are a lot cheaper (new of course)...

Hind also makes a good one but it is harder to put on than the Moving Comfort Sports Bras. I also couldn't find them last time I looked to buy one, that is why I went with Moving Comfort.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    lol. I say this once and I'm done.

ENELL Bra *leaves room*
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I bought a bra from Ardyss International. They sized me perfectly and the way the bra is designed your breasts won't move up and down at all. The bras run $50 last I checked and come in three different colors. They are regular bras however if you wear a sports bra over it you should have no problems. I noticed I can run longer doing this also cuz I dont have my breasts weighing me down.
  • nickip91
    nickip91 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm a 32HH and totally understand where you're coming from! I live in the UK and got an amazing sports bra from Bravissimo - they were great help in trying to find one that straps you down. I'd suggest going to a store designed for bigger busts and just trying them all on until you find one that does the trick! Best of luck!
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I have the Fiona from Moving Comfort. I love it. I went into a local running store to try them and get my size then I bought it on amazon. I bought the out of season colors so they were only $21.
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    bump - I have yet to find one that works for me. :grumble:
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    What I do is wear a regular bra with a sports bra over it. But thats because I'm cheap.
  • UphillBattleAxe
    UphillBattleAxe Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Ah yes...I just wear an old bra with a sports bra over it or an old bra with a tank that has the "bra" built in. It seems to work pretty well. I still got that lil shake, but I'm ok with that. :blushing: good luck. I have been jogging and I use that term loosely...more jog than walk on most days and I LOVE IT!! :love:

Me too, really is the best...I use cheap cotton underwired bra from M&S underneath and a shock absorber on top....my size is round about a 32 E and it keeps them well under control : )
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    you are going to have to spend about $50-60 bucks on a good one. Running room has the best ones IMO. :) good luck!

PS - I used to wear 2 sports bras...I will NEVER go back to those days!!!
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I recommend two. Maybe a supports bra and a tank with a built-in-bra over? Make sure to keep them adequately covered too with an appropriate shirt. I kid you not, yesterday morning at the park, a woman was flashing me with her every step. I almost wanted to stop her just to say something. She was totally clueless as to her boobs flopping out of her shirt. Pretty much my worst nightmare.
  • verapamil
    verapamil Posts: 94
    Options
    bump to read later!
  • SlimmerSteph
    SlimmerSteph Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Too funny...I literally JUST posted a question for breastfeeding mom's on the same topic! I run too and hope we can find something that will work!
  • trishka48
    trishka48 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    http://www.glamorise.com/style.php?/en/Glamorise_Sport/1006/

I use this bra, and I love it. I have tried the champion brand and it just didn't hold a candle to this one. And the price is nice. Hope this helps- I am a 36dd
  • AyanaSan
    AyanaSan Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort Juno Bra.. It's a pain to get on, and expensive but worth it.

I use it for running and crossfit workouts. People swear by enell too, and I used to wear it but the fabric doesn't wick moisture or breathe. Juno does both!

http://bounce.titlenine.com/product/bras/sports-bra/320117.do?sortby=ourPicks
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I wear my normal underwire bra as well as a sports bra. I believe it is a Champion I bought from Target.
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort Juno Bra.. It's a pain to get on, and expensive but worth it.

I use it for running and crossfit workouts. People swear by enell too, and I used to wear it but the fabric doesn't wick moisture or breathe. Juno does both!

http://bounce.titlenine.com/product/bras/sports-bra/320117.do?sortby=ourPicks

Wow that is a crazy looking device, but it looks like it does the trick!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I wear my underwire bra under my sports bra... It kind squishes them, but it generally keeps them in place. PLUS my sports bra is a few sizes too small which helps also
  • gaeljo
    gaeljo Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Here you go! http://www.amazon.com/Enell-Sports-Bras-Ecru-00/dp/B00207VOUQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1335452307&sr=8-2

Enel Sports bra, they work fantastic. Highly recommended, even for horseback riding ;-)
  • klbaierwalter
    klbaierwalter Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I use the Enell sports bras. They are a pain to get on and look like some sort of torture device corset thingy, but they do the trick! They're pretty pricey too, but they last. Good luck! :-)
  • bethmillerwilson
    bethmillerwilson Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I love my New Balance bra, I don't know if they still make or sell them since I bought mine a few years ago, but it is fabulous iwth underwire and everything.