Boob support for large breasted women who run

Options

Replies

• brasskim
    brasskim Posts: 39
    Options
    Moving Comfort!! I have two and love them but now need to order a smaller size :) Definitely price shop them though because prices vary.
  • Laurej
    Laurej Posts: 227
    Options
    I've tried a bunch, the ones that hold my girls tend to hurt my sides they are so tight, I Finally found one that is perfect it's called "TaTa tamer" from lululemon.

I so didn't think they would help that much but wow was I wrong! It's perfect! now my girls don't give me black eyes when I run, it doesn't hurt from being too tight, and surprisingly they don't smash them down to hold them in!
  • seebeachrun
    seebeachrun Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    1. Two sports bras; or
    2. Sports bra and tank top with shelf bra built in; or
    3. Ace bandage ($3 at Walmart) and a sports bra or tank top with shelf bra built in.
  • mrsweigl
    mrsweigl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I love underarmour! They don't budge :-)
  • artemisnyc
    Options
    I couldn't find anything that would give me enough support for a while until I tried wearing 2 at the same time which works really well!!!
    I also wear a good bra underneath (Panache, Freya, Walcoal) and my sport bra combo looks like this:

1. sports bra with cups and under wires
    2. XS sports bra with no cups - one you just pull over.

I run around 30 miles a week and I am a 32E and they stay in place - nothing moves! :)
  • Alexis14351
    Options
    I layer sports bras, and usually add a tight-fitting tank for a little more comfort/security. It's probably over-kill, but I've bounced out of enough bras to be paranoid:smile:
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    ENELL
    The only sports bra to ever make me feel sucure and confident.
  • NewTeena
    NewTeena Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm still a big girl so I wear a 46DDD, that's a canadian sizing system so I have no idea what that translates into internationally. I appreciate all the suggestions, still welcome to more, and I don't care what the contraption is as long as it works to keep the girls down and comfortable. Oh, I have to pay $60 for a bra if it isn't on sale anyway so I'm aware that anything good is going to be pricey. I'm investing in me so that's ok. :smile:
  • aeberly01
    aeberly01 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    BUMP,
    I am planning on shopping for one this weekend. I hold mine down and do "1/2" jumping jacks! But I'm also a big girl, so my size around isn't common either! :( I've looked up some of these suggestions and they don't come in my size. I'm so scared to shell out $60 to find it doesn't work or fit!
  • DeepBreaths
    Options
  • MrsSamB
    MrsSamB Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I wear two sports bras at a time: one is high impact (Champion Brand) and the other is medium impact. It keeps me wrangled in.

sam
  • brknllama
    brknllama Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    bump.... i have the same problems :(
  • kirstineu
    kirstineu Posts: 51
    Options
    OK so I am an 36F. the best I have is a FREA, I Run, Zumba etc in mine
  • CaliDreams27
    CaliDreams27 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Bump. Def gonna do some research into these. Thanks ladies!
  • clehman71
    clehman71 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I have tried several and have had the best luck with Shock Absorber. I wear a 38H. Definitely go for the level 4 (high intensity) type. I only have a little bounce with the really good sports bras.
  • SlimmerSteph
    SlimmerSteph Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just checked into these and the reviews are great and if Oprah can wear them I should be able to as well. I bought two. Can't wait til they arrive and try em' out. They are spendy though so hope they work! Thanks for the suggestion.
  • DroptheBrownie
    Options
    Hi there...I am also a memeber of the big titty commity ;-) I also wear the ENELL sports bras and I am a runner or at least aspire to be. Bought them for my mom and sis and they love it too. They are about 70 a pop but worth it!
  • SlimmerSteph
    SlimmerSteph Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just checked into these and the reviews are great and if Oprah can wear them I should be able to as well. I bought two. Can't wait til they arrive and try em' out. They are spendy though so hope they work! Thanks for the suggestion.

I meant to quote Articeluvsmemphis....I'm referring to the ENELL
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of attempting a run. I've only done so once (years ago) and the sports bra worked fine, but everything else hurt! :noway: I needed a body bra :embarassed: Is this normal or am I just a wimp? Do you get used to it? I do other aerobic exercises fine.

I also need a new sports bra, so thanks for all the advice :smile:
  • jjl731
    jjl731 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Champion Double dry, love it for running.