• katsmo
    katsmo Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    The Art of Fielding by Chad Harbach.
    Paint it Black by Janet Fitch.
  • amaryllis88
    amaryllis88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Well, I began reading the Game of Thrones series last year, currently on the 4th book in the series. Then I picked up on the Hunger Games series, and I'm almost finished with the second book, Catching Fire.
  • skinnysoonsima
    skinnysoonsima Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Uhm Pygmy by Chuck Palahniuk. 1984 for school, but I'm loving it.

Just finished Choke by CP, and Animal Farm.
  • lalalalyndsey
    Options
    The Edge of Maybe by Ericka Lutz... my mom's friend wrote it and it's amazing so far! Can't put it down! :)
  • brittlynn07
    brittlynn07 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I'm reading 2 at the moment:
    The Wake of the Lorelei Lee- L.A. Meyer
    The Help- Kathryn Stockett
  • trishgrace
    trishgrace Posts: 285
    Options
    Just finished the 3rd book in the 50 Shades series. :blushing: Loved them. Normally I like Police Drama/Murder/Mystery type stuff.
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Several things right now.

The New Dead - A Zombie Anthology -- Really enjoying the stories I've read so far. Some are stinkers but most have been good.
    Collected stories of James M. Cain - Currently on Double Indemnity.

and finally Winesburg, Ohio by Sherwood Anderson

Oh yeah, also reading Walden by Thoreau on my phone.
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    The Host - Stephanie Meyer

I really didnt like that book
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    30 Day Vegan Challenge and The China Study...I'm on this kick of reading & watching documentaries about nutrition.
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I am currently reading Blood Destiny by Tessa Dawn
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    "Let's Pretend This Never Happened" by Jenny Lawson. Hilarous!
  • missoularocks
    missoularocks Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    bump. I am almost done with the semester, and there are some awesome recs on here. I am SO ready to be done reading Educational Law texts and cases.
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Just finished a discovery of witches and am currently reading best friends for ever and the second book in the bride quartet.
  • jamiesadler
    Options
    The Host - Stephanie Meyer

I really didnt like that book

Neither did I I kept waiting for something to happen and it never did
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    i am reading both of those too! well, i downloaded 50 shades of grey on my ipad after i saw that 20/20 special on it last friday... haven't started reading it yet... but i have a long drive tomorrow & i'll be cracking it open :wink:

When you're not reading the newsfeed updates and Message Board posts, what are you reading?

I'm reading "New Rules of Lifting for Women" (a little nervous about this)
    and
    "50 Shades of Grey" - wowza! It's not my usual genre of reading choices, I'm more of a suspense/thriller type reader (Love me some Dean Koontz!) but, since it popped up on my Kindle app as a best seller and I saw a bunch of FB friends posting about it - I went for it not knowing what it was even about.... my, oh my!! :blushing:
  • dore0021
    dore0021 Posts: 137
    Options
    Hold Me Tight - By Sue Johnson, so I can stop being a b*&%$ to my husband ;-)
  • jamiesadler
    Options
    My 12 year old son suggested I read the Hunger Games and now I am hooked. I am reading the 2nd in the series Catching Fire. Usually you can catch me reading something by Ted Dekker, James Rollins or Steve Berry. Suspensful and exciting.

Love James Rollins
  • ReclaimingSarah
    ReclaimingSarah Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Currently re-reading my childhood favorite "Anne of Green Gables" on my Kindle.
    Borrowed Karen Marie Moning's Fever series from my cousin and am working my way through the 2nd book, Bloodfever, now.
  • lpeace2u
    lpeace2u Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I just read Wild by Cheryl Strayed.....I would say this is a must read for anyone!