Free TV Shows/ Movies

Options
Foxypoo61287
Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
Anyone know where I can catch up on some of my fav tv shows? I have Netflix but they don't add a season until the next season has started. I'm trying to watch Glee ( Yea, a dork I know. But I love the singing) And I haven't seen any of this season. Anyone help out?

Replies

• salxtai
    salxtai Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I torrent everything that can be watched on the TV.

Not legal, but risk:benefits work well for me, and Aus is way behind US seasons anyways.
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    hulu
  • dash108
    dash108 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My son introduced me to Crackle last night...he has been watching movies on his Xbox through it and I just downloaded the app to my Droid.
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    HULU or even the networks on internet have old and new shows
  • debloves2ride
    Options
    netflix on DVD is better than netflix streaming. There are more selections on the DVD side. I found hulu Plus is ok, but run into the same issues with netflix. I started watching Glee - so geeky but I love it. If you can stream to your PC there are more options through netflix, alot like getting the DVDs
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Invest in a Roku box. You can get Hulu, Netflix, Crackle and HBO.
  • sms1986
    sms1986 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/, or Project free TV, is good. Mostly American, and has a lot of films as well.
    http://www.tvcatchup.com/ is UK only, but is like an online Freeview box and broadcasts programmes live.

(Both are technically legal, especially TVCatchup).
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    HULU or even the networks on internet have old and new shows

Yup
  • dash108
    dash108 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have used HULU as well! :)
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Hulu wont let me watch for free. Its asking me to pay for the season of glee. I wish my OnDemand would keep all the episodes. :(
  • jessicaacampbell1
    jessicaacampbell1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    tv-links.eu

Free TV and Movies... no downloads or shady business.