MFP Science Lesson

Options

Replies

• MystiqueASAP
    Options
    I know bugs have a purpose; I'm not sure what it is, but they most certainly should not be one's nether regions. :noway:

Great post by the way. :drinker:
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Well said! Now there's gonna be a freedom of speech thread popping up!
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    MFP CREATIONISTS CALL DOWN A MIGHTY SMITING ON YOUR MFP SCIENCE!

Everyone should practice abstinence on BRETT! So shall it be written!

Seriously, excellent work.
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    A bug in my nether regions...that would certainly explain the burning and itching sensation.

Thanks Dr. Brett!

uhm.......... that sounds like gonnorhea........

more like crabs....
  • TankGirl71
    TankGirl71 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I actually had a bug in my nether regions once...and it was at that moment I decided to stop line drying my knickers. Regardless, to this day I still turn them inside out before putting them on - JUST IN CASE. True story.
  • couchkatie
    couchkatie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    AMEN!!!
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    Not arguing here.
  • crazedcujo
    crazedcujo Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    What a perfect post! Well said !!!!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    The whole point of OP's post was stating that it is "bad" to post the threads of "Looking for (insert type of person here) to add to friends list."
    My take-away was: it does no good to bash a group of people in a thread, and you'll probably end up with a retaliation thread. Oversimplification and generalizations of groups of people will never turn out well.
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I love science! and smart strappin men! and reading comprehension!
  • smilingchica
    smilingchica Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."

We see it happen every time. Start a thread about not liking muscles on women, the ladies are going to start a thread celebrating them. Don't like smokers at the gym? Smokers Unite thread. Think women are too flirty? Here come the Filthy Girls to stand up and be proud of their shenanigans.

Every time a person chooses to belittle, mock, marginalize or critique WHATEVER group of people you can think of that group will turn things around and strike back with force.

Looking for Christian Friends Only? Well somebody else wants only atheists on their list. Love cardio and hate lifting? Someone else out there hates cardio and loves lifting. Hate tattoos? Well I know some inked up ladies who might have some choice words for you.

Just a little something you may want to keep in mind next time a bug finds it's way up your nether regions and you decide you're going to trash some group of people. The strong ones will rise up and meet your challenge with determination.

Let your haters be your motivators. "And if anyone out there is looking for someone to hate on, please feel free to hate on me."

:flowerforyou: :smokin: :drinker:
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    MFP CREATIONISTS CALL DOWN A MIGHTY SMITING ON YOUR MFP SCIENCE!

Everyone should practice abstinence on BRETT! So shall it be written!

Seriously, excellent work.

Well, abstinence would certainly help (although not 100%) prevent bugs in the nether regions.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I want to boobie smash hug you so hard right now...
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Looking for Christian Friends Only? Well somebody else wants only atheists on their list.

Unless the poster bashes Atheists/Christians why is it a problem for them to only have Christians/Atheists on their friends list. If it gives them another thing in common with the person and will help motivate them to lose more weight. Why is it a bad thing? It doen't need to be an issue.

Why would it be a problem to have a friend who doesn't believe exactly the same voodoo that you do?

It's not a problem, but the only form of voodoo I believe in is latent class analysis. (Strangely, people don't like when I refer to LCA as voodoo. :( )

I think the OP's point is good overall, but I agree, if you only want people who share certain beliefs on your friends list, that's fine, just know that the is probably someone else out there who doesn't want you on their list because of what you believe. I think maybe the OP was just trying to point out that these things work both ways.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."

We see it happen every time. Start a thread about not liking muscles on women, the ladies are going to start a thread celebrating them. Don't like smokers at the gym? Smokers Unite thread. Think women are too flirty? Here come the Filthy Girls to stand up and be proud of their shenanigans.

Every time a person chooses to belittle, mock, marginalize or critique WHATEVER group of people you can think of that group will turn things around and strike back with force.

Looking for Christian Friends Only? Well somebody else wants only atheists on their list. Love cardio and hate lifting? Someone else out there hates cardio and loves lifting. Hate tattoos? Well I know some inked up ladies who might have some choice words for you.

Just a little something you may want to keep in mind next time a bug finds it's way up your nether regions and you decide you're going to trash some group of people. The strong ones will rise up and meet your challenge with determination.

Let your haters be your motivators. "And if anyone out there is looking for someone to hate on, please feel free to hate on me."
    The use of a physics law to explain social dynamics notwithstanding, you are correct. But I'm (suprised? bummed? sad? crying?) that it needed to be said in its own thread. Also, severe lack of boobs.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    35fdlx.jpg
  • firefly171717
    firefly171717 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Crap, now I'll have to start an MFP Math Lesson thread in retaliation....

Bahahahahaha! Scapez!

hahaha nice!
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    *****es love science.

funny-pictures-cat-does-science.jpg

True Fact. :laugh:
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    And now that Tim Tebow has been used to reinforce my point I would like to request that the thread be locked down. Things have all gone terribly wrong.
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    :smooched:

I :heart: you!

So glad you are on my fl!