Help no time to exercise :(

Options
Lately i have been packed down with a workload, and soon to have a job which is along side uni and work and so monday to friday, i'll bep oretty much working 9 to 11 at night! I don't have enough time to exercise on the weekdays and i have put on 7 pounds throughout my brithdayweek! ( i like to push things for a week :) ) and Im getting back into eating my regualr healthy meals now, its been two days since ive been back to ti but i really want to lose my weight again but what shall i do if i don't have enough time to exercise? this will depadise me losing weight won't it?

Replies

• keegannati
    keegannati Posts: 114
    Options
    Do you have time between classes and on your breaks at work when you could walk or do things like pushups and crunches? I bet you can find a place to fit in some exercise. :)
  • butterfliespink
    Options
    Do you have time between classes and on your breaks at work when you could walk or do things like pushups and crunches? I bet you can find a place to fit in some exercise. :)

^^^^^what he said^^^^^. I have a 10lb weight on my desk and I use it for a few minutes at a time. I also walk on my lunch break around the parking lot. That's usually how I get my exercise. It's not a lot but its enough to help you burn...hope this helps