Whatcha Reading?

Options

Replies

• rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    The Host - Stephanie Meyer
    Oh! I loved this book!! Crazy imagination she sure has!
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    The claiming of sleeping beauty :)

Lets just say its a very very erotic book haha

Isn't this an Anne Rice book? If so, then it is as you say, from the very beginning.

Thats the best part of it, i've read erotic novels before and theres only one page thats super hot, the rest is just a normal book... this on the other hand... wow first three pages i was already giggling

It is a very interesting, yet steamy twist on fairy tales. I like. :blushing:

I should have confessed this in a different thread yesterday. :bigsmile:
    Hmmm.....think I know what's next on my list! lol!
    Not really crazy about the Grey book so far...sure it's got its (very) hot moments, but the author keeps using the same phrases over and over and it's driving me a bit bonkers....
  • cmwhited6204
    cmwhited6204 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I had no idea those books where still around. I read them at 15 yers ago. Do you have a nook? Do you read paranormal as well.
  • cmwhited6204
    cmwhited6204 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    How has a nook and wants to share books?

cmwhited@zoomtown.com
  • MystiqueASAP
    Options
    I had no idea those books where still around. I read them at 15 yers ago. Do you have a nook? Do you read paranormal as well.

I have a Nook as well as the Kindle app on my iPad 2 and I do read Paranormal, preferably Paranormal Romance. When I read The Claiming of Sleeping beauty (hard-cover), it was at least 5 years ago and then passed them along to a co-worker.
  • tracy1971x5
    Options
    50 shades of grey and OMG lol
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Currently ; electromagnetic Interactions and hadronic structure
  • artemisnyc
    Options
    Just finished Joshua Foer's Moonwalking with Einstein which was extremely entertaining!!!
  • sandybeachez
    sandybeachez Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am reading: :flowerforyou:

The bad mothers handbook.

Uncle Toms Cabin.

I just finished , Born to Run.
  • antoniosmooth
    antoniosmooth Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Reading....

Angelwalk by Sir Roger Elwood
    The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
    The Bible on my Tablet
  • FreeThotStrm
    Options
    I just started reading "Horns" by Joe Hill but it got packed when I moved and has not been unpacked yet. I'm currently listening to The Blind Watchmaker audiobook on my ipod when I workout or drive.
  • tanyakay87
    tanyakay87 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    This is really bad I know but I'm reading Twilight. Again. For maybe the 100th time!

I used to live and breathe Stephen King but since having my daughter, I've kinda gone off him!
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    When you're not reading the newsfeed updates and Message Board posts, what are you reading?

I'm reading "New Rules of Lifting for Women" (a little nervous about this)
    and
    "50 Shades of Grey" - wowza! It's not my usual genre of reading choices, I'm more of a suspense/thriller type reader (Love me some Dean Koontz!) but, since it popped up on my Kindle app as a best seller and I saw a bunch of FB friends posting about it - I went for it not knowing what it was even about.... my, oh my!! :blushing:

LOL Well fitness related I just started reading "You are Your Own Gym"

I just finished 50 Shades...I didn't quite expect...uh, that....lol, but i've read all three now, the actual story line will hook you!

I just downloaded the two most recent Evanovich (Stephanie Plum) books, as well as the two most recent JD Robb books (omg I can't believe I just admitted that) and am really looking forward to a couple weeks of enjoyment/fluff reading before sinking my teeth into something more substantial. (FYI, I worked at a book store for almost 10 years and i'm horrified to admit that I read any of these fun-read books lol, it is definitely frowned upon, I think that's why I like them so much now!!)
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    The claiming of sleeping beauty :)

Lets just say its a very very erotic book haha

Isn't this an Anne Rice book? If so, then it is as you say, from the very beginning.

Thats the best part of it, i've read erotic novels before and theres only one page thats super hot, the rest is just a normal book... this on the other hand... wow first three pages i was already giggling

My mother on law gave me these books, she didn't know what they were :laugh: Gosh I certainly think of ponies in a different light.....:devil:

Ahahaha! That's amazing!! lmao
    Also, those were good books!
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I just started Game Of Thrones last night.
  • HealthyHappy120
    Options
    nothing right now.. i have "skinny rules" by bob harper pre-ordered on my kindle fire. patiently waiting now..:smokin:
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Hunger Games: Catching Fire

and

The Nasty Bits by Anthony Bourdain
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I am currently reading 50 Shades of Grey and WOWIE! It is whew, it is a good book.
  • myak623
    myak623 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Currently reading:

1. The Daily Walk Bible (NLT)

2. Essentials of Strength Training and Conditioning
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I just started The Hunger Games. My 13yr old has read the furst two and is on the third one. She loved the movie so I thought I would check them out.