HELP I NEED CHOCOLATE NOW

Options

Replies

• kpittman0612
    Options
    Try a Fiber One Brownie....it's only 90 calories and SOOOOOOOOOOOO good!
  • Frumpy2Fit
    Frumpy2Fit Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Nature Valley Granola Thins with Dark Chocolate - my saving grace :)
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    um, eat it, as long as you dont pig out you can have chocolte and stay under your goal, i have it every night, check my diary....BOOM

I checked you out, umm I mean checked out your diary hehehehe
  • iFeelBrandNew
    iFeelBrandNew Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Im not chocolate but does Mocha count?

chocolate, mocha, caramel.... anything darker than vanilla and just as sweet works for me. ;) lol
  • iFeelBrandNew
    Options
    um, eat it, as long as you dont pig out you can have chocolte and stay under your goal, i have it every night, check my diary....BOOM

I checked you out, umm I mean checked out your diary hehehehe

LOL !!!
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Allow yourself the stuff so you don't end up with binges of it. I get one or two bars of 'enjoy life' dark chocolate bars. Only 3 ingredients (that are pronouncable and I know what they are) yet tastes so good.
  • charlaic
    charlaic Posts: 7
    Options
    have 2 small tootsie rolls instead. believe me it helps!
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Drink a glass of water, go for a walk, do jumping jacks (if you can) Brush your teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE the brush my teeth idea... i hate eating ANYTHING after doing that lol!

Thanks!

Welcome! :wink:
  • iFeelBrandNew
    Options
    Can you eat one piece of chocolate? If you are craving it that is what I would suggest, don't totally deny yourself or you will over do it later.

i cant have just one of ANYTHING today... lol, sometimes its possible but today is not that day...

work is KILLING me! lol
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I can so relate...this was me yesterday!

I am happy to say, I survived, and I did not indulge.

HOWEVER, one thing that I have done in the past to satisfy those chocolate cravings...sugar free hot cocoa mix. Yum. I know, artificial sweeteners are the devil, but it works for me!!!
  • velvetboxed
    Options
    I'd say try Nutella. It's no CHOCOLATE but it still gives you that nice sweetness you want. I have it with some whole grain bread and my craving is gone. :) The serving size is 2 tbsp but I only have 1 so it cuts the calories and sugar in half.
  • iFeelBrandNew
    Options
    Allow yourself the stuff so you don't end up with binges of it. I get one or two bars of 'enjoy life' dark chocolate bars. Only 3 ingredients (that are pronouncable and I know what they are) yet tastes so good.

is there a special place to get them? its not anything ive ever heard before.
  • skittles8810
    Options
    Buy Nutella spread.. its hazelnut but chocolate flavor.. so good! taste yummy even in smoothies!
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Chocolate does contain good stuff too ya know - don't cut it all out :) But I find when I'm being naughty that an ice-lolly helps, low calories, sweet and numbs your mouth - perfect ;)
  • shannonmarable
    shannonmarable Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sugar free fat free chocolate jello pudding mix with almond milk. YUMMY!
  • mystiedragonfly
    mystiedragonfly Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    PROTEIN PUDDING
    Ingredients
    ½ cup low fat Cottage Cheese
    ¼ cup granulated Splenda
    Cocoa, dry powder, unsweetened, 2 tbsp
    ½ scoop chocolate whey protein

Directions
    Blend all ingredients in blender until smooth and creamy! Then place in fridge for 20-30 min. Enjoy
    Serving Size: 2 servings

(It tastes like chocolate ganache. REALLY good!)
  • iFeelBrandNew
    Options
    PROTEIN PUDDING
    Ingredients
    ½ cup low fat Cottage Cheese
    ¼ cup granulated Splenda
    Cocoa, dry powder, unsweetened, 2 tbsp
    ½ scoop chocolate whey protein

Directions
    Blend all ingredients in blender until smooth and creamy! Then place in fridge for 20-30 min. Enjoy
    Serving Size: 2 servings

(It tastes like chocolate ganache. REALLY good!)

i think im in love... :love:
  • JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    sexual chocolate?

LOLOLOL
  • isa75
    isa75 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    85% dark chocolate, only about 50 calories for 1 square. Eat it then do some jumping jacks, or vise-versa if you feel guilty.
    Chocolate is not evil.
  • jedibunny
    jedibunny Posts: 321
    Options
    GOOD CALLs on the dark chocolate and Nutella ideas! (I tend to overdo Nutella though, lol.)

Really - allow yourself a taste so you don't binge when you have more of it in front of you. The tooth-brushing idea is good as well, but might only temporarily put off the craving. So nix my earlier post about Hershey's Kisses - find a dark chocolate bar and have at. Maybe even stop at half. Then forget about it. :)