kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    my junk looks bigger.

My tits got smaller. You win.

You both win.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Something something "sex fest" something something.

Uhh, I gotta go, um, "work out" now.

No really. Going. To. Work. Out. Now.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    Amazing sex. More confidence.

Putting my stength to use. Helped my dad at work with manual labor and I could keep up with the big guys.
  • iFeelBrandNew
    iFeelBrandNew Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    my junk looks bigger.

My tits got smaller. You win.

:drinker:
  • alexiaans
    alexiaans Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I was going to add but this post ROCKS so good...I am just going to enjoy reading it. :)

This is the best part of being more fit/slim.

#winning
  • emgawne
    emgawne Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    for me it is wearing short shorts and swim suits without worrying that i look gross.
    (Some people might still think i do...haha, but at least i dont care anymore.)
  • BradT1974
    BradT1974 Posts: 22
    Options
    It's WAY easier to wipe my *kitten*. Some things in life just shouldn't be a struggle....
  • FreeThotStrm
    Options
    It's WAY easier to wipe my *kitten*. Some things in life just shouldn't be a struggle....

So true... Same with shaving the downstairs.
  • hauntgoddess
    hauntgoddess Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Not having a double chin anymore!

Collar Bones :)

Showing off my sleek legs in dresses/skirts/shorts at the gym.

Being able to squeeze in tight spaces(not too much though, i'm claustrophobic!)

Showing off to the naysayers that are still out of shape!!!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    The look on her face when you pick her up and keep your rhythm

DING DING DING DING DING!!!!!!

can this go in some sort of victory hall of fame, oh please.

oh seriously please make this the benchmark of hard work paying off.

especially if preceded by "Grab me" "Hold on" or "Hang on baby"....
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    The best part? Being able to experience some of the best things life has to offer with freedom.

Rowing on the river on a quiet Sunday morning as birds chirp overhead, cycling as the bright sun warms your face, playing football with your mates...

Sex? That's always come naturally. More cushion for the pushin' ain't necessarily a bad thing...
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Being serious for a min. I wasn't exaclty that overweight but when working on cleaning my gutters on the roof, I have to bend down. And that would actually hinder my ability to breath. Now, it's all good.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I'm not fit just yet but since I've lost some weight

- I've been wearing shirts to show off my arms and collarbones in public again
    - I'm getting ready to start wearing jean shorts in public again (it's been a few years)
    - I have more energy
    - I have been excited lately to get up extra early for a morning run on the treadmill
    - When I visit back home I will finally wear a TWO-PEICE bikini (with nothing to cover up) on the beach and I'm lookih forward to playing volleyball!
    - I am finally getting a real curvy body shape back
  • mommy4joey
    Options
    Feeling good in anything I choose to wear. Getting compliments from females on my arms. Being able to push myself to run long distances. There are so many benefits, to being slim and in shape!
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'm much more confident

EX. This morning I tried on a Junior size 11 pair of Levis (Got them on sale for 4 bucks at work after Christmas) to see how much further I need to go. They went half up my butt. I didn't get discouraged, my only thought is okay "not yet".
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options

Collar Bones :)

LOL. I was taking a shower when I found my collar bone. FREAKED ME OUT. I never had one before