May Challenge- 5 plus pounds

Options

Replies

• wandering1
    Options
    I would love to do this challenge! Count me in, but like others that have already posted I'm not sure how to join a group either...?
    ~Wendy~
  • mindysreadyforchange
    mindysreadyforchange Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Please count me in...I am having troubles losing the last of my pounds...hoping this will help me.

Not sure how to join a group either...
  • KeRAWRi
    KeRAWRi Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'll do it!
  • majik0516
    majik0516 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Count me in too, lets do this!!
  • Wouga
    Wouga Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Which group do we need to join?
  • MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    You will really like this DVD set. I am on week 7 and it REALLY does help with toning. I took my measurements at the beginning and will be taking them again after next week. My clothes are fitting better and my arms are looking amazing. Just a little flap left. That has not been the case in a LONG time. Good luck.

i'm in - i am at my goal weight but i want to get more toned and muscular so if i can still join, i would love to. My challenge is to do the Jillian Michaels Body Revolution dvds I've had since February :-( i can't seem to get motivated to start it so this would be helpful!
  • bmaxwell31
    bmaxwell31 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    count me in..
  • Satyrakk
    Satyrakk Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    WOW! TONS AND TONS OF INTEREST IN THIS!

Because we have over 60 (WOW) wonderful women wanting to get skinny who have signed up for this, I am going to close the group at this time. However, if any of the previous women flake out (not logging in for 3 days, etc) we will replace them with other folks. So if you are interested in being on the wait list, I will place you in first come first serve basis. (I really, REALLY hope none of us flake out, though.)

Thanks!
  • VeronicaanddMatt0605
    VeronicaanddMatt0605 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely interested. I've never done a challenge before and would love the support and motivation. I have 80lbs total to lose. Hopefully there will be some room for me otherwise maybe I could join another time.
  • bythebay831
    Options
    i would love you join!
  • reba62
    reba62 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am in! I need something to get me motivated and the scale moving! I have much more than 5lbs to lose, but gotta start somewhere!
  • pcogs
    pcogs Posts: 3
    Options
    I would like to join! Thanks.
  • pandasmama3
    pandasmama3 Posts: 120
    Options
    Count me in please!
  • Bjwurtz1128
    Options
    ohhhhhh I"m In ... Just let me know never done this before, But I AM SO up for it.
  • jasperann
    jasperann Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Please count me in!! It will be the perfect 'extra' motivation for me in the month of May. I want to get back to jogging/running in May too.
  • hlprice2012
    hlprice2012 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!
  • jdsanderson12
    Options
    Sign me up. :) JSA
  • scoob1983
    scoob1983 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Please sign me up.
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I am going on vacation at the end of May and would love to be 5lbs lighter for that!
  • Sarareneephoto
    Sarareneephoto Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Me!!! :) I wanna lose a total of 20 lbs though!