Hit a 60 day plateau .. progress pics

Options
13»

Replies

• phillbis
    phillbis Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    You accomplished quite a bit so just hang in there. I used to get frustrated when things weren't moving fast enough and just give up and go back to my old ways. This site has taught me to be patient. Be proud of what you've accomplished so far and hang in there, you'll continue to make progress.
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. The stupid scale says I only lost 6lbs yet the pictures show differently. You are looking good congrats
  • sla456
    sla456 Posts: 21
    Options
    get rid of the scale for 2 weeks, then weigh yourself again. Make sure you are journaling everything. I was at a plateau and got rid of the scale for 2 weeks and next time I weighed in I was down 4 lbs : ) Great job and keep up the good work, like someone had posted earlier also you may need to up your calorie intake.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    Increase the intensity of your exercise. Shorter rest times and train more intense.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • gisela20
    gisela20 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A quote I read recently. It takes 4 weeks for you see your body changing. It takes 8 weeks for friends and family and it takes 12 weeks for the rest of the world. SO KEEP GOING! You doing great!
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    200s? Really? You sure don't look it. That is amazing progress...don't give up!

I am indeed I weighed in this morning at 201.8lbs :/

Thank you :)

Next weigh in I bet you'll be below 200 ;)
  • bytemeeeeee
    bytemeeeeee Posts: 174
    Options
    Been feeling really down lately that i've hit a plateau for two months now the scale just keeps jumping between the same 2 lbs :(
    took some new pictures at work today and compared them to my before photos and oh my goodness it put a smile
    on my face :)
    I just wish i had took more decent before photos

PicsIn_1335387219181.png

Its picked me back up and Im going to keep going even though the scale is my enemy and wont let me break from the 200's grrr x

It should put a HUGE smile on your face...Look at what you have accomplished so far!...Switch your food up...Sometimes we tend to eat the same things over and over again...Make sure you are taking in enough water...Also try changing your workout arrangement...Do a workout that you haven't done yet...You'd be surprise what happens when you use different muscle groups...:smile: You are not a quitter...Keep up the great work!
  • 72turtle
    72turtle Posts: 1
    Options
    Hope to have amazing pics like that to share one day, you should be very proud of how far you've come. I just recently hit a plateau that I couldn't break. I did juice for 3 days. All natural ( or as close as I could get to it) tomato juice, prune, mango, green goodness etc. I took in the same amout of calories for the day just in liquid... dropped 4 pounds :) I didn't feel hungry because I was still taking in... when I started feeling a little hungry I would grab a glass :) word of warning go easy with the prune juice :O lol
  • LorahJo
    LorahJo Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! My scale won't let me creep under 200 yet either, I feel your frustration!
    The difference is huge, you should be so proud.

i SOOO Hope so .. one day it hit 200 exactly and i had my phonne ready to take a picture but crept back up
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!