Not new to MFP but looking for more friends!

Options
Hey everyone,

I've been a member for a while now and only have a few friends and would like some more! I need motivation from others, I guess you could say. I'm from Florida, 24 years old.

Hope to see some new faces soon!

Thanks! :)

Jessie

Replies

• mischief1on1
    Options
    Weight loss buddies are always a plus! Welcome to add me!

19372015.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Sending a request now, I can use the motivation from friends as well! :)
  • mzmom82
    mzmom82 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new to this and could use motivation as well. Today is my first day as a member :)
  • BtrflsKU
    BtrflsKU Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would like some more friends as well for motovation and support! Welcomed to add if you like,
  • healthyamberB
    healthyamberB Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    sending request now :D
  • kr1ssy23
    kr1ssy23 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    New and looking for new buddies. Im 26 from Washington state, have 2 kids, and need to lose about 60. Feel free to add me :)
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Howdy,

From USA-Wisconsin. Just started here a week ago. Feel free to add me. My profile is pretty well up to date .. I think!
  • dreamzingreen
    dreamzingreen Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    add up the more the merrier....except when it comes to calories
  • girlnamedlee
    girlnamedlee Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, I've been on here for a while but I'm not as motivated as I used to be & I need to get all the way back on track...not just do this partway. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • stacyfoo
    stacyfoo Posts: 47
    Options
    always good to have more MFP friends!! anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Dawnita123
    Options
    just got here like the other day soooooooooooooooooo hi !
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Feel feel to send a request : )
  • RosyEstrella
    Options
    Hello: Looking to make some buddies myself. Sometimes out here in food battle land it gets lonesome! Started with MFP in late March. Been good so far, but had a major battle with myself today - seems I eat when I am overtired. New to me!
  • ImTheMadHatter
    Options
    Always happy to have more friends, and more positive motivation from others!!
    HI!
    I'm Amy, I'm 42, live in the Chicago area...and I'm working at losing some MAJOR baby weight that has been hanging on me like a bad burlap sack... :)
    I'm stubborn...and I'm working at it :D

YAY! To everyone on their journey to lose the LBs :D
    It can be done!
  • ImTheMadHatter
    Options
    Ha ha ha...the funny part, as I look at this...it shows me as losing only 1LB and 58 to go...but I didn't account for my previous weight loss prior to signing up here...I was 205lbs when I started this...got myself down to what is it now...188ish...
  • jpfost
    jpfost Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am here all the time, and my logs are public if your looking for ideas.