Options
iam_thatdude
iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
Its all good. Feedback is a gift.

Replies

• ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    you are feeling brave!! you are great cause you're an awesome hubs with a huge amount of respect for his wife. you're a jerk cause... well, i don't know why, but ya are sometimes. :flowerforyou:
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    Not really brave. Its a MB....ill take the good with the bad, look at it from all angles. by acepting the good and then taking the bad feedback, looking deep within myself to make changes and then completely ignore it.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    You're a Jerk because you are _thatdude
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    You're a Jerk because you are _thatdude

Very true. Well played
  • Lifting_chick
    Lifting_chick Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Your great cause your funny and make me laugh....your a jerk welp don't have a reply for that one yet lol
  • mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    You're great because you take pics in front on the mirror in a public bathroom with the stall right behind you for the world to see LMAO!! Awesome!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    You're great because you're kicking *kitten* and taking names!
  • NurseCarolyn2014
    Options
    You're great cause your responses in the forums make me laugh and I haven't known you long enough to comment on the other........but I'll be sure to let you know if I ever come across anything :huh:
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    im sure you will. Trust me im a jerk.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    You are great because you are such a jerk...can't believe no one got that one yet...

PS Please note that I am letting you be great just for today, because you are (semi?) retiring....only I am truly great.
  • antoniosmooth
    antoniosmooth Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You're great because you take pics in front on the mirror in a public bathroom with the stall right behind you for the world to see LMAO!! Awesome!

CRAP!!! I was going to say that! :laugh:
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

Hey I have 3 kids, a wife a dog and cat so I dont get any d@mn privacy.
  • elenathegreat
    Options

get your wife to take pics for you, my husband does...but then I have to do favors for him...
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

get your wife to take pics for you, my husband does...but then I have to do favors for him...

YEah but the way it works for dudes is the favors I would end up doing would be yard work.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I don't know you...

So.... you're a jerk because you post a topic that requires someone to make a judgement call about you and... well... who knows...

You're great because .... Katie was the first person to post on your ridiculous thread :laugh:
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    im sure you will. Trust me im a jerk.

I think you are a jerk because you call yourself a jerk.

Ten bucks says you're not :flowerforyou:
  • BeachBobbie
    Options
    you're not great, you're a douche for asking! duh
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    Well since today I received my 3rd warning from the MODS its probably best I semi retire.
  • elenathegreat
    Options

YEah but the way it works for dudes is the favors I would end up doing would be yard work.

Bummer, dude, can't help you out with that one...
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

Bummer, dude, can't help you out with that one...

its all good, well its not, but hey it is what it is. CYAS