just in need of some modivation

Options
I started this in January and kept at it for for a good two months. I don't have a scale at home, so it wasn't until March when I was able to weigh myself. My starting weight was 210 pounds and when I weighed myself my weight was...210 pounds:(

I kinda gave up for a long time but now I'm going to try to start up again, but i'm not as motivated as when I first started. I'm just in need of some good advice and encouragment:) Food tips, exercise tips, modivation tips, anything! You got advice I would love to hear it!

Replies

• odonogc
    odonogc Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    - Find an exercise that you enjoy
    - Cut out as much sugar as you can
    - Use caffeine to get through hunger
    - Lots of water
  • bjfrezell
    bjfrezell Posts: 241
    Options
    Eat more protein and healthy fats to help you feel full.
    Find an exercise you enjoy - or just go for a walk. It will help you feel better mentally if nothing else.
    Be honest with your food diary.
    Don't look at it as a diet so much as a change to learn to eat healthy for the rest of your life.
    It's a marathon, not a sprint to the finish. It took you time to gain the weight, it will take time to lose it.
    Just keep at it and if you have to, take it one day at a time.
    Every day is a new day to start fresh.

And most importantly, don't be hard on yourself when things don't go your way. Instead, pat yourself on the back for each small victory.
  • SLREID730
    Options
    I agree with BJFREZELL and ODONOGC. Eat a high protein low fat/sugar diet. I have been doing zumba on the Wii and walking on the treadmill, zumba is way more fun. I feel that you should weigh once a week so that you can track your weight more frequently and make adjustments. Good Luck!!!
  • myfunnyvalentine94
    Options
    Thaks for all the advice and support everyonne:) Starting to freel better about all of this!
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Keep your workout clothes in the bathroom so you always have them ready to workout daily. Take care of yourself.
  • good2bthaking
    good2bthaking Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    if you want to add me as a friend, go ahead. It's tough to give you advice because I can't see your food diary. Stay motivated, you will be fine.