who watches "biggest loser"

Options

Replies

• heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i love it. it is one of two shows i watch. :bigsmile: i have bootcamp on tuesday though, so i hope i still get to catch it.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I watch it. Can't wait for the new season to start.
  • Angie1215
    Angie1215 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    :smile: :flowerforyou: :smokin: I love biggest loser! It's so insipring and gets me off my butt if i'm starting to get lazy. I can't wait for the new season to start. :tongue:
  • abuelita60
    abuelita60 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I had never watched any of the realities shows, (very unrealistic shows in my opinion) but two seasons ago I got hooked on Biggest Looser. Yeah, you would have to work out 5-8 hrs a day to loose as much weight as they do, but nevertheless I think its so great to see the contestants from week to week getting thinner and thinner. I can't wait til next week!!!
  • michelle0920
    Options
    You can watch episodes online at nbc.com
  • vickim26
    vickim26 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I am hooked. Have been since very beginning. Cant wait for new season. Gets me totally motivated.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    I do, that is the one night we eat ice cream. :noway: :laugh:
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge closet fan. I say closet because I'm not allowed to admit it around my husband. Gets me motivated and dang, wish I had 6 hours to spend in the gym with trainers, top doctors & nutritionists.
    One thing I'd like to see more of is the agony after the workouts - when they are sitting getting physio for all their aches and pains. That way people actually know what goes into losing 100+ pounds.
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge closet fan. I say closet because I'm not allowed to admit it around my husband. Gets me motivated and dang, wish I had 6 hours to spend in the gym with trainers, top doctors & nutritionists.
    One thing I'd like to see more of is the agony after the workouts - when they are sitting getting physio for all their aches and pains. That way people actually know what goes into losing 100+ pounds.

You mean the puking, screaming and crying aren't enough for you?? LOL - I hear you though. last season they accually did show a couple of times when they were sitting with ice packs on their shins, etc.
  • AlyssasMommy
    Options
    I watched my first episode of BL a couple of weeks ago on Hulu and I was hooked! I ended up watching all of the episodes that were available. I can't wait for the next season. Such an inspiring show.
  • wmchick81
    Options
    I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEE it. It is absolutely amazing how successful they are. Although I am only 10 pounds or so overweight, it is excellent motivation watching their progress. Can't wait until the new season starts next week!
  • laurajoyk
    Options
    I love it and am totally addicted!!! I love BOB and JILLIAN!!
  • holly122677
    Options
    Love the show. Sad thing is I even love the re-runs :blushing:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I love that show! I always pray at the end that the ppl who lose weight keep it off and remain eating healthier!

I am a member of the black team and it is full of ppl who lost over 100 pounds!

I am amazed each and ever day at a human who changes their life that way.

MFP family..............you rock!!

:drinker:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    biggest loser rules. Can't wait for the new season!
  • everyday
    Options
    ME TOO!!! :bigsmile: Just another week to wait!!! :bigsmile:
  • everyday
    Options
    Anyone thinking of starting a BIGGEST LOSER challenge ??
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Love the show. Sad thing is I even love the re-runs :blushing:

Same here!!!!!! Love all of them!!! :heart: Can't wait till next Tuesday!!!! YIPEE!!:bigsmile:
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options

You mean the puking, screaming and crying aren't enough for you?? LOL - I hear you though. last season they accually did show a couple of times when they were sitting with ice packs on their shins, etc.

LOL - Absolutely NOT! I need more of the guts and gore :sick: and less of the shiny happy people.:tongue:

I love Bob and have fast fallen out of love with Jill. She's just a hypocrite. Want to see her peddling her new diet pill on BL... I'm sure they will let her because she is just wildly popular.

Everyday - yes!! I'm in! Although I will lose because I can't lose a dang pound no matter what I do!
  • blessedtobefit
    blessedtobefit Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I watch it and love it too!! :flowerforyou: