96 lbs. lost and only 56 lbs. to go...yippee

Options
Smokey19
Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
My name is Kimberlee, 48. I've lost this wt. in less than 8 mos. I lost 4.5 lbs. this week. I am so proud of myself and I look so much better and have more energy to do things that I haven't been able to do in years. We can do this. Feel free to add me.

Replies

• underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    My name is Kimberlee, 48. I've lost this wt. in less than 8 mos. I lost 4.5 lbs. this week. I am so proud of myself and I look so much better and have more energy to do things that I haven't been able to do in years. We can do this. Feel free to add me.

You are amazing!
  • leona75
    leona75 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Seriously, AMAZING!! Please share some of your tips and hints!! Congratulations on such an awesome achievment!!
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Omg welldone! You should be so proud! xx
  • bemybestme_sgf
    Options
    So inspiring!
  • krismiller5
    krismiller5 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That is so amazing! You should be so proud of yourself! You inspire me to work harder and keep working hard, because it is possible! Congrats to you again. Good luck to finishing your journey! :-)
  • Skye1999
    Skye1999 Posts: 29
    Options
    Well done, you must be very proud of yourself. Hope my loss goes as well as yours.
  • feb06momma
    feb06momma Posts: 169
    Options
    I'm so proud of you!!!
  • cathy620
    cathy620 Posts: 12
    Options
    Yay, that is awesome!! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!