successes after 30 day shred level 1

Options

Replies

• roslynds9
    roslynds9 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I started level 2 (available on vimeo) last night and I think Jillian is secretly trying to kill me lol. Some of the moves were really tough compared to level 1 but it's a great workout and I love the abs routines, they really make you feel like you're getting a thorough workout! I felt great afterwards but I do admit to calling her some pretty unflattering names during the final circuit ;)
  • mummma
    mummma Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    hahaha i know that feeling all too well !!! x
  • mrs_kurz
    mrs_kurz Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost any weight but i've lost 7 inches all over so far :) Moving onto level 2 tonight and gotta admit i'm scared!!
  • ashleymichaud
    Options
    Just started today and I can already tell its going to kick my *kitten*! I love it! So excited to see my results. Good luck to all you fellow shredders :bigsmile:
  • mom2allgirls
    Options
    I just finish day 1 level 1 last night. I have done it on youtube but never made it more then 15 min. last night i made it from warm up to cool down. i did have to pause a few times, but still finished it and today my legs feel like jello. lol
  • mslayala
    mslayala Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello I'm new to this. A few of my co-workers and myself just joined. What is level one and how do you move onto level 2? Does it go by the weight lost or how does it work?

Thanks
    Lisa
  • lhaas24
    lhaas24 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Those are great results! I am on day 5 of level 1. I have lost 1 pound and already 1 inch off my hips. Keep going everyone :drinker:
  • manyhats
    manyhats Posts: 13
    Options
    I did the 30 day shred for 30 straight days and I was so proud of myself I have never done anything consistantly before. I love/hate Jillian lol :laugh: (mostly love) she kicks your butt and makes you sweat, but it is all worth it! I lost a few inches, a few pounds and can now see the muscles in my arms and abs! Highly recomend the 30 day shred! I am on to another JM DVD but I still go back to the 30 day Shred from time to time.
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Finish the race with your head up!
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm new to this. A few of my co-workers and myself just joined. What is level one and how do you move onto level 2? Does it go by the weight lost or how does it work?

Thanks
    Lisa

A lot of people do each level for 10 days each, as there are 3 levels. But it's all in what you want to do. I did level 1 for 8 days and moved up to level 2, deciding that I would do both levels 2 & 3 for 11 days each. One way that some people determine when to move up is by how well they're doing the current level. It's an individual thing, honestly.
  • Daphnemomof9
    Daphnemomof9 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I just started this, but am confused about doing this everyday. There is weight lifting in this and so I'm curious about letting my muscles repair for a day in between, but if not, I want to be diligent and do it as it was designed. Just not sure...
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I just started this, but am confused about doing this everyday. There is weight lifting in this and so I'm curious about letting my muscles repair for a day in between, but if not, I want to be diligent and do it as it was designed. Just not sure...
    You should be able to google it, I would think, but I've read all over the boards here that Jillian recommends something to the tune of 2 days of 30DS, 1 day of cardio, 2 days of 30DS, 1 day of cardio, and 1 rest day per week. People seem to tailor it to suit their needs. I've read of a lot of people successfully completing it in 30 days with little to no rest days or breaks. Me? I prefer doing it Mon-Fri, take Saturday for some other cardio routine, and rest on Sunday. It's all in what works for you.
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    great job
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Great Burn!
  • mummma
    mummma Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    thankyou :) x
  • CherylAnne1988
    Options
    i did 30 day shred for 1 day .. i wanted to punch jillian in the face for pushing so many jumping jacks and push ups -- imma turbo girl i guess.. chalene johnson is FUN -- but i know 30ds works, ive seen other peoples results so GOOD LUCK
  • Luvlymonee
    Options
    bump
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you my awesome friend
  • simonecj
    simonecj Posts: 8
    Options
    Here are the three levels on youtube! I just started today :)

Level 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8

Level 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q7Wa5d8Ouw

Level 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKAupW2htnw
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    amazing well done
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!