200 sit ups challenge

Options

Replies

• siarraculbertson
    Options
    im pretty sure i can already do 100 consecutively, being able to do 200 would be nice.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I'll join, just finished insanity so I need a new challenge to kick my butt!
  • mommahix
    mommahix Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    sounds like fun, I'm in!
  • flygrny
    flygrny Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm new to this site and am beginning a workout routine so this is great. Count me in!
  • lmfbs
    lmfbs Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I started it this week, I got 130 in the initial challenge, so have started on week 3.
  • shannonperry13
    Options
    i'm going to try it :) i'm gonna start on april 30 though so i can go on monday, wednesday, and friday. :)

oh yeah, i got 60 last night for my test. not sure what that means for me, i didn't read past that part haha!
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    It will be fun to see how you all log this. Sit ups barely burn calories. I think 10 minutes of situps is like 60 calories.
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    sounds like fun,count me in too,I can always use some good core excersises!
  • chukwuwally
    chukwuwally Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Pls send me an invite. I was only able to do 25 which is poor
  • REET420
    REET420 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    i just did 30 :( Need to get back in shape
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I am thinking I can join you in this challenge. I will talk to my Dr first as I have had 2 back surgeries and continue to have back pain. Very interested though!

Instead of doing sit ups, you start at sitting position and lean back as far as you can, that is what I do and that is what I was told to do!!!
  • madimolly
    madimolly Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Im in :)
  • laphillips12
    laphillips12 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • emmamcblain
    emmamcblain Posts: 342
    Options
    Oh go on then, need a new challenge in my life. :)

I'll do the initial thing later as I haven't got time at the minute! But sign me up. :D
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Sign me up. I'll do the test tonight and let you know how many I can do, won't be a lot though!
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Just made the test and did 45... So that's my starting number.
  • traveller888
    traveller888 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm up to try to strengthen my core! I have under 10 lbs for my goal weight so it'd be great to firm up that area. I know some people older and younger than me (I'm only 37!) who have had back problems, so anything to help so I don't end up in that category is good!

Thanks for setting it up and finding this program!
  • tanyakay87
    tanyakay87 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great support guys thank you! This will be fun as there seems to be tons of different starting points so just keep it interesting!!

I'm just sending invites to the group now, if you haven't had them in 10 minutes please let me know xx