Hi!

Options
Hi! I'm new to this site. I am hoping to lose 25 lbs. My downfall is sweets. I am hoping that by getting involved here, I will be able to stay on track & be successful.

Replies

• slenderwillow
    slenderwillow Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined today! I can totally relate to the sweet tooth problem.....having several of them myself. ;-) I'm hoping to lose 40-50 lbs but we'll see how it goes. I'm digging the site so far and figured that since I fall off the wagon so often, maybe I should reach out to some others for support. Good luck in reaching your goal! :-)
  • jewely82
    jewely82 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I love this site and I'm sure you will too (if you don't already). Be consistent about exercising and logging what you eat and you will be successful.

There are a ton of supportive and informative people here that can help you if you ever need anything.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: