200 sit ups challenge

Options

Replies

• tanyakay87
    tanyakay87 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    It will be fun to see how you all log this. Sit ups barely burn calories. I think 10 minutes of situps is like 60 calories.

Sucks right? I'm not planning on logging this - just added bonus :)
  • tanyakay87
    tanyakay87 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    i'm going to try it :) i'm gonna start on april 30 though so i can go on monday, wednesday, and friday. :)

Good point! I do exercise on the weekends anyway so doesn't matter to me but if anyone would like to start on 30 April to keep it as Monday, Wednesday and Friday, please do so! Whatever makes it easier for you :) Some of us will be finishing at different times anyway so one day starting difference doesn't matter!
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I'm in! As luck would have it I planned to start on Monday anyway!! Going to do my test tomorrow - probably wont be able to do many!!! xx
  • chase7512
    chase7512 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Sounds great, I'll join
  • AmyBeth719
    AmyBeth719 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I am in!!
  • kpwatson
    kpwatson Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Count me in.
  • jag10488
    jag10488 Posts: 1
    Options
    Sounds like a good goal. Count me in starting May 1st. Goodluck to all.
  • christyd4
    christyd4 Posts: 191
    Options
    Add me in I need something to kind of add to the 30 day shred I'm doing!
  • Bookchick887
    Bookchick887 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Just checked out the website and I'm going to do it, too. With knee/foot injury I havent done anything for 2 months!
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I am thinking I can join you in this challenge. I will talk to my Dr first as I have had 2 back surgeries and continue to have back pain. Very interested though!

I have lower back pain and I do alot of my core work on a stability ball gives alot more support to the lower back... Maybe ask your doc about it. My physiotherapist recommmended it but I've never had surgery on my back but worth an ask for sure.
  • rowyourboat
    rowyourboat Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm going to take pics and measurements. Thanks for coordinating this!
  • Roseisadreamer
    Options
    yeah i'm up for this! going to do the initial test now....scary stuff :P
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I am in for sure
  • Tntowers
    Tntowers Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • Megdonald1
    Megdonald1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm ALL in!! Please add me. I will do the test today and let you know where I fall. (Don't expect too much LOL)
  • nightsrainfall
    nightsrainfall Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone.
  • tkb1985
    tkb1985 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm in - Had planned to start Monday, and do this and the 150 dips on alternating days, so I'll start the dips Monday, and the sit-ups Tuesday! :)
  • emyishardcore
    emyishardcore Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Sure why not, I am in.
  • 4my2jays
    4my2jays Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I read the article and actually trying to do sit-ups 3 days a week, so this challenge will help me with that and help me to get to where I want to be. So I am in. Is there anything I need to do to get added besides letting you know? Thanks fo rthis challenge :)
  • ckes84
    ckes84 Posts: 52
    Options
    I'm in! Also going to start on Monday, April 30...