Hi, everyone

Options
I have been doing MFP for about 2 months now. I was hoping by adding friends and joining groups and such that I could get a little motivation . I had a child almost 2 years ago and I'm still trying to lose that weight on top of just being over weight before that. I am 33 years old, have more than 100 lbs to loose and live in Baltimore Maryland .I'm a stay at home mom during the week. Maybe there are other moms out there in my area who want to get out exercise and play with there children together. Even if your not a mom , sometimes I just needed ideas...... Sorry if this is worded odd, I don't post on boards and never tried to join groups but sometimes it's nice to know others who are working for the same goal... to be health and happy.

Replies

• SheilahArnett4
    Options
    Hey girl! Send me a friend request!
    I am a mommy, too. I have 2 kiddos (Brayden who is 4 and Avery who will be 2 in June).
  • yamagirl19
    Options
    Hi Ladies....

I don't have kids but I am trying to lose the same weight for a while. I can possibbly help and if you need a chat friend i'm here.

have a great morning....
  • momjmd
    momjmd Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am fairly new too. Feel free to send me a friend request. I am trying to lose 100 pounds too. I am down 11.2 so far. I have 3 kids, a 10 yr son and 6 yr old twins. Would love to be support system!
  • the3rdwife
    the3rdwife Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm new too, but I'm over in the UK. so sorry, bit too far for me to travel. I'm a stay at home mum with a 4 year old son. I've got about 50lbs to lose & am a chocoholic.