Wow! You are doing great!!
  • biggestkahuna
    biggestkahuna Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Did I say 100 lbs in 4 months, I really meant 5 months
  • write2sonya
    write2sonya Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    WOW! You must be so pleased with your progerss!!! What a transformation right before your eyes!!! Keep it up.
  • Bdde
    Bdde Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    hmmm....... you wont always loose that much. great job up until this point.
  • gogospice
    gogospice Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    \Great Job! Keep up the great work! I know the heavier I am the faster it comes off! It's great because the quick progress makes you want to stick with it even more. I know things will slow down soon, but it just means I have to work harder!
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    The heavier the person they will lose more weight at first. Like if you were only 20 overweight you might lose 5 lbs. the first month, if you are 400lb you might lose 20+ the first month, sounds like you are very detirmined! One tip: eat at least your BMR you said it was 3700?? Might be wrong, but 1200 for a man seems low you must be starving! Good luck man!
  • biggestkahuna
    Options
    80 lbs down in 4 months. A little slower than I expected but its still ok.
  • biggestkahuna
    Options
    Maintained 80 lbs. loss for 17 months. Started back and want to loose 80 more by the summer. Wish me luck !!
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    this morning 379.9 , not my regular day to weigh but pretty cool.
    That's amazing! Congratulations on your weight loss thus far. I'm sure the risk of keeping the weight on far outweighs the risk of taking it off fairly quickly. You have accomplished so much, and I'm really proud of you! :drinker:

To the poster(s) who think the OP is taking his weight off too fast: this is one of the exceptions because he has so much weight to lose. His BMR and TDEE will lessen as he takes the weight off, and his weight loss will slow down as he gets closer to his goal.
  • oiseau17
    oiseau17 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Maintaining that 80 lb loss is awesome. Go you! Much luck for your continuing journey!