Hello everyone

Options
I just thought I would take a minute to introduce myself because there's no way I'm going to succeed on this journey without some support from like-minded people. My name is Ganell. I'm 33 year old nursing student, mother of a 2 year old, and work overnights (sometimes) at a local hospital. So, yeah, I keep busy. :-) I live in the good old natural state (Arkansas..wooooo pig soooiieeee). I can't wait to get to know all of the wonderful people here. And, I apologize in advance if I plaster you with questions. :-)

Replies

• Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Hi ganell i am Amy. I need to lose about 100 pounds and MFP has been GREAT. i am on everyday and try to motivate everyone as much as possible. Welcome and good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • JD830278
    JD830278 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new(ish) to the site too.
    I'm a single mum and full time student in the uk, looking to lose around 70lbs.

I've found the support from people on here really great so far.

Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • PoeticDeLite
    PoeticDeLite Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    New here too.....well finally using this MFP place...LOL. Looking for support!!!! Feel free to add me!!
  • bfairbanks1982
    bfairbanks1982 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am also a Nursing Student! I have over 100lbs to lose and have been finding MFP very helpful. Feel free to add me :smile: :smile:
  • BeeSunny
    BeeSunny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Welcome I am Bee I have been on here since January with a lot of ups and downs and I tell you what I have the best online MFP friends I could ask for!!! Logging works the best on here because they generally have every food you could imagine in the data base, it becomes a habit after a while of logging in the diary, and if you get addicted like me, you will have your MFP on your phone too!!! Good luck with your journey!!

Anyone who wants to add me feel free I love to watch my friends progress and lift them up when they need it or let them lift me up when I need it!!!
  • mrswpg
    mrswpg Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Ganell, welcome to mfp, logging is the best way, and just recently I have become friends with some lovley and supportive ladies... Good luck with your journey!! feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • 4stephklug
    4stephklug Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm pretty new too. I will be a nursing student in the fall (yay!) Sending a friend request
    Also, others can add me as well. I'm excited to be here!
  • Lyn2slim
    Lyn2slim Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just joined this evening. How are you finding it? =)
    Looking to make some new friends also.

Pleased to meet you all,
    Lyn