Anyone lose weight before getting married??

Options
Today I realized it is one year one week until my wedding. I would love to lose 30 pounds and tone before then. I would love to see any pictures of wedding weight loss before and afters! Thanks! I would also like to add friends with similar goals.

Replies

• brooke800
    brooke800 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to! It seems like everyone i know has dropped a ton of weight before their wedding. I haven't been able to lose a pound and am getting nervous as the date gets closer.
  • mrssmith636
    mrssmith636 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I lost 30 lbs before my wedding but I don't have any before or afters. I had my son 13 months before my wedding so I knew that I had to lose that baby weight.
  • Kspoo512
    Kspoo512 Posts: 2
    Options
    When we got engaged we set our wedding date for two years and two weeks away... I was going to be "skinny" for my wedding day. I had goals to look the best I ever have and be the best I've ever been..... Wedding is 5 months away and I gained 5 - 10 pounds. 4 weeks ago I jumped into a healthy lifestyle (ish.... hey nobody is 100% perfect) and lost 13 pounds so far.... Wish I would have started this a year ago... I can try to help motivte you on your journey if you want to add my as a friend! Everyone could use a ton of encouragement with this kind of process!!