Keep your eye on me!

Options
Ok.. today is my first day on this new program. A friend came by so that I could babysit her son. As soon as I saw her I could tell she had lost some weight and really looked wonderful. I asked her what she was doing and she told me about this program, so as quick as I could say good-bye and slam the front door, I raced to my laptop and did a web search for "My Fitness Pal" I am so excited to see what this site has to offer. My hope is to meet someone on here that would like to join up with me and share in this journey together.

Replies

• DMVButterfly
    DMVButterfly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    let's do this italish! i love this site. the support and encouragement I'm able to both give and receive has been WONDERFUL! i pray that in the future, when people see you, they'll be the ones slamming doors and running to their laptops! let's go get it - better health, better life, better you!
    i dont know how much you weigh, but i'm sending you an invite to a very motivating group forum! enjoy and hope to see you around!
  • BeeSunny
    BeeSunny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend request because friends are the stepping stones to our success!!!
  • happydays2525
    happydays2525 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I've been doing this for about 50 days and I'm really enjoying it. I have lost 17 lbs. Invite me as a friend if you like and you can read my diary. Good luck!
  • cjtorraco
    cjtorraco Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, i too, am new at this. Well, i tried this about three months ago but was not motivated to stick with it... but i started fresh this week. i have lost 6 pounds so far (including the couple i lost since Jan). Anyway, i would love to have some friends here that can help me stay motivated. This is the easiest weight loss attempt i have tried. tracking the food is key, and MFP makes it soooo easy. I have been trying really hard to record every single thing i eat! and tracking the water has helped me to drink more! I look forward to chatting with others who share my struggle! Getting through the weekend could be tough, but i am determined to not over indulge.
  • Bdde
    Bdde Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Yay! I know i felt so excited when i discovered this! SO thankful! You can add me if you'd like!:blushing:
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm not so new here. I've been here just over a year. I preach this site constantly. I probably sign up a newbie or two every week..lol. I love the support of my MFP friends and try to be very supportive in return. You are more than welcome to add me if you like. Good luck with your journey. Wishing you a lifetime of good healthy decisions......and a few endulgences here and there.
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I am glad you took her advise! Welcome and we will help you!:flowerforyou:
  • Saint302
    Saint302 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome
  • 30Sharon
    30Sharon Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I`ve been here since April 4th, 2012. I have lost 7.8 lbs and it has been easy. I love this site. Happy to chat with you any time. Welcome aboard!!:happy: