how would you spend it?

Options

Replies

• Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Go on a crime spree to secure resources so that I might survive longer than those who were not. I would say grab a few girl crushes I have but they would be otherwise occupied.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Vegas, baby...hookers and blow...
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Would have to be ... Sex .. Alcohol.... n more sex .. Oh and some choice food to consume during breaks :)
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    join two of the above posters They know who they are!
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I'd sleep. Seriously.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I'll be kickin' in heads at the punk rock show. I'm surprised you didn't already know that
  • HikeRunLift
    Options
    Id climb the highest mountain around, grab my bug out bag, my pistols and have a front row seat so I could watch all the chaos thats about to start. of course while getting a BJ
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    if we knew the world was coming to the end tomorrow - how would you spend today?

---> AND FOR SAKE OF ARGUMENT, you are not allowed to say answer "spend it with my family" because we all know that is (or should) what we'd do.

let's say you didn't have a family.

me? sex, drugs and rock-n-roll (well, more specifically punk rock)

Given the stated parameters, I'll be hanging with you..
  • FatassFairy
    FatassFairy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    if we knew the world was coming to the end tomorrow - how would you spend today?

---> AND FOR SAKE OF ARGUMENT, you are not allowed to say answer "spend it with my family" because we all know that is (or should) what we'd do.

let's say you didn't have a family.

me? sex, drugs and rock-n-roll (well, more specifically punk rock)

sorry i cant say i dont have a family i do. so anything i would say that did NOT involve my son would be a lie
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    i'd party with my friends, kiss a couple strangers, dance all night and just enjoy myself and be care free for as long as i had left to live.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I would get a tattoo of my furbaby's name that died almost 2 years ago. I would eat chocolate as much as I wanted, drink tons of sweet tea, and eat chinese food...HAHAHA!!!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    Rob the cupcake shop and pig out.
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    i would do all the stuff you're NOT supposed to do, like go to an army base and climb all over the tanks, take my truck and drive thru a chain link fence at a place that says 'NO TRESPASSING', go to a school and pull the fire alarm, what are they gonna do? Take me to jail?
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Grab some friends, and see how much damage we could do to my black card.

Something I've wanted to do for a long time anyway, just too worried to wake up to bill.
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    lots of sex with my hubbie, plenty booze, and strip clubs!!
  • Avandel
    Avandel Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Eat some fabulously fattening food, have sex,:tongue: more food, more sex, etc. ROTFL! seriously, the food is for fortitude!:bigsmile: you need that for the all day sex. LMAO!:devil:
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    First, steal a sports car full of booze and do a thousand miles an hour to Vegas. Find a bunch of strippers and coke and dive into both piles head first. Throw in some metal music and watch anarchy ensue!
    Fear and loathing style!
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be the person who answers something about sex. But to be super duper truthful, I'd honestly beat the living crap out of the first person who pissed me off--trying to push me around/get over on me/test me.

I've never been in a fight I was an aware participant in. I've been ambushed and hit in a situation I couldn't hit back. Not hitting back is one of my biggest questions/what ifs/wishes. The only other fight I talked myself out of. In a world of no consequences, yeah, I'd probably beat the living **** out of someone. Bloody and ugly.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    If today was your last day and tomorrow was too late could you say goodbye to yesterday?
    Would you live each moment like your last? Leave old pictures in the past? Donate every dime you had?
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I would probably just do the usual stuff, like:

Order anything off of late night t.v. that promise, "Wait...There's More...."
    Call Telemarketers to set up appointments with their companies....for the day after tomorrow.
    Tell my wife I will finish my home repairs this week.
    Go wait in the doctors office waiting room, because that would make it seem like I had 6 more days.
    Eat peanut butter from the jar and double dip without you doing a thing about it!